Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

2 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Im going to have to take a break from the server, i was trying to make people refrain from talking about green's canon death around me, and you say im joking around, i feel hated here, i just wanted to have funs. thanks a lot.

You aren't hated

3 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Im going to have to take a break from the server, i was trying to make people refrain from talking about green's canon death around me, and you say im joking around, i feel hated here, i just wanted to have funs. thanks a lot.

we told you to stop talking about it multiple times as it made people uncomfortable, and you still did :[

we don't hate you we just want you to stop talking about serious topics- we are all minors, remember that. 

1 minute ago, Polly said:

we told you to stop talking about it multiple times as it made people uncomfortable, and you still did :[

we don't hate you we just want you to stop talking about serious topics- we are all minors, remember that. 

i didnt know it made people feel uncomfortable, i got the message that they just wanted me to stop joking, which i didnt intend to, also that last sentence  was worded in a way that made me feel 18

13 hours ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

im lonely so i go on but i go on and get depressed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hmmmmmm

we have to brainstorm answers

now you won't be getting deppresion from the server, and nobody hates you. ok on a more serious note even if you can't and it all seems real to you, try not to have your character represent you. While it can be fun to have that, you'll end up getting sad. Sometimes we also get sad, even when it seems to be for no reason.

11 hours ago, pepper_ said:

one of the only days i leave to go do irl things the whole server blows up what the frick  /nm

same

I just left for less time

i didnt know it made people feel uncomfortable, i got the message that they just wanted me to stop joking, which i didnt intend to, also that last sentence  was worded in a way that made me feel 18

everyone wants to help you but is uncomfortable. You have to try if you don't wanna be excluded. Now yes, it is hard to put in effort, but you'll find yourself putting in alot more than you see yourself doing if you don't get burned out.

joining because I have nothing to do.

maybe we can have lore at 3:00 pm again today.

eevee you are allowed to join but pm me about being physically depressed not in lore as it makes everyone else uncomfortable.

on the bright side you actually having depression makes it more realistic.

2 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

yesss please lore

cant wait for my character to come back from her little adventure around the realm to see the two closest things she had to friends (green and ghostcake) dead and traumatized :]

lets face it, everyone is traumatized /hj

Just now, pepper_ said:

very true

but the purest bean ghostcake, the one thing that was meant to make everyone happy, now being traumatized is gonna be baddd

well now we have a new wholesome ghost

but everyone is like always crowding and following her so she nervous :( 

27 minutes ago, Polly said:

ahaha why i am always the villain in the roleplays, this is why i want another realm to do lore on as it's not fun and you can't do wholesome lore

The thing is I want to be the villain now T^T

Oh wait

*laughs in new character*

She's the one who made this

-RESARCH OH HELLHOUNDS 1-

1594979735_NetherHellhound.thumb.png.75aff11af91994f5583669cf9cbc4574.png

• Love 1

Just now, Greenza said:

The thing is I want to be the villain now T^T

Oh wait

*laughs in new character*

She's the one who made this

-RESARCH OH HELLHOUNDS 1-

1594979735_NetherHellhound.thumb.png.75aff11af91994f5583669cf9cbc4574.png

THEY CAN BE BESTIES WITH THE WINGLESS DRAGONS!!!!