Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2


UWOaether
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Modths are butterflies said:

Sure

may I be added to the pm? There was lore for the spirits that they could be reincarnated at least once, also stuff with nether star lore that kind of goes into the reincarnation territory I guess? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Green said:

may I be added to the pm? There was lore for the spirits that they could be reincarnated at least once, also stuff with nether star lore that kind of goes into the reincarnation territory I guess? 

oop didn't see this sooner! sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Minecraft is working again for me! I'm on sfs server

If there is a server I'm not on, please invite me! I am Impy100 on there

I would come on but I'm at school 😔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Green said:

uh guys what's the time different between purgatory and the living world?

or have we yet to figure that out? 

For ghostcake it was a month to a day

but I probably exaggerated it

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Green said:

uh guys what's the time different between purgatory and the living world?

or have we yet to figure that out? 

Keep on trying to calculate but brain doesn't work ;^;

C!Green's been there for about an irl month, but Idk how to calculate that rn for some reason- 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Green said:

Keep on trying to calculate but brain doesn't work ;^;

C!Green's been there for about an irl month, but Idk how to calculate that rn for some reason- 

So if a day is a month for ghosts (?? or was it one month is a day)

the average for months has 30 days, so she would of been there for 30 months, which is 2.5 years

i hope that works lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...