Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

42 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

no challenges. I would much rather have some sort of society, maybe a war, some elections, banishments, and drama!

not sure what y'all mean by challenges but WAR AND DRAMA YES

54 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

i'll campaign i guess lol

should we have slogans

you don't have to, if you don't have a plan then don't rule, you could be a royal advisor.

ALSO PLEASE for the love of god put on keepinv. It really REALLY sucks for me. I just get so demoralized after I die and just wanna rage quit. Sometimes i even just make a new forkin world cause I died.

• Paw up 2

20 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

ALSO PLEASE for the love of god put on keepinv. It really REALLY sucks for me. I just get so demoralized after I die and just wanna rage quit. Sometimes i even just make a new forkin world cause I died.

I can grind for you.

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I can grind for you.

I DON'T WANT YOU TOO. DON't U UNDERSTAND I DON'T WANT TO FEEL LIKE A BURDEN TO ME OR ANYONE. I DON'T FLIPPIN CARE ABT THE ITEMS, I CARE ABOUT 1. OTHER PEOPLE 2. THE HOURS THAT WENT INTO THE GRIND. MINECRAFT SHOULD BE FUN AND NOT A GRIND GAME.

ok, so I won't turn on keepinv on the CURRENT world, but, while I was taking a shower, I was thinking how I could make myself suffer, but I couldn't, so I thunk about ways to turn on keepinv.

1. we switch back to the old world.

2.since the old world didn't really have a, well, consistent plot, we can destroy that world and us the same plot(with some changes to make it better) and make a new world.

3. we can destroy my creative world and make a new world there(though I'd rather not)

5 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

ok, so I won't turn on keepinv on the CURRENT world, but, while I was taking a shower, I was thinking how I could make myself suffer, but I couldn't, so I thunk about ways to turn on keepinv.

1. we switch back to the old world.

2.since the old world didn't really have a, well, consistent plot, we can destroy that world and us the same plot(with some changes to make it better) and make a new world.

3. we can destroy my creative world and make a new world there(though I'd rather not)

Why? huh?

I'm confusion cause cheats are on in that world???