Stray Fawn Community

Rainbow's art dump

RainbowTheAlbinoServal

Just now, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

so i'm making designs for another original series i have planning
this is The Planner, aka the one who leads the bunch!
the series is called Electricide and it will have its own style (thats why the style is different here)

The Planner ref (april 2020).png

Ayyee, I have like, 15 original series that I still need to make into comics

why are you getting more done than I have for the last 5 years?

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Ayyee, I have like, 15 original series that I still need to make into comics

why are you getting more done than I have for the last 5 years?

dhghsfadt i have so many comics i have to do i'm just getting the designs out for now
and Electricide is gonna be an animated series. And oh boy, that's gonna be a long ways ahead

Just now, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

dhghsfadt i have so many comics i have to do i'm just getting the designs out for now
and Electricide is gonna be an animated series. And oh boy, that's gonna be a long ways ahead

Have fun with THAT nightmare

What's it about, if I can ask?

Have fun with THAT nightmare

What's it about, if I can ask?

Basically its about a bunch of cats stuck in a sci-fi experiment. There's this cyborg monster coming after them each episode and the cats are trying to find a way out while avoiding the monster, but they fail each time... Most of the cats don't even actually know what they're aiming for so they get lost and then the monster catches up to them
I'm gonna animate it to breakcore music
the actual episodes are gonna be run cycles with each cat running through a sci-fi environment and there are going to be group goals episodes in between to help the viewer get to know the cast and also to determine who goes next or where the plot is going
they call eachother by titles, though some do give others names! the cyborg monster is simply referred to as "the entity" and there are actually multiple entities, there's just one hunting each time though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Basically its about a bunch of cats stuck in a sci-fi experiment. There's this cyborg monster coming after them each episode and the cats are trying to find a way out while avoiding the monster, but they fail each time... Most of the cats don't even actually know what they're aiming for so they get lost and then the monster catches up to them
I'm gonna animate it to breakcore music
the actual episodes are gonna be run cycles with each cat running through a sci-fi environment and there are going to be group goals episodes in between to help the viewer get to know the cast and also to determine who goes next or where the plot is going
they call eachother by titles, though some do give others names! the cyborg monster is simply referred to as "the entity" and there are actually multiple entities, there's just one hunting each time though

Spooky

I've always hated the idea of robots becoming intelligent someday to the point of them being smarter than us, so this genuinely creeps me out a bit

I have names for only a few of my stories, and a lot of them stemmed from videos and such (because im not creative)

Here's a few:

Monochrome Bones-It's about a world where cats became the dominant species basically, after humans managed to wipe themselves out. There's two main societies of cats, Black Skulls and White Skulls. The White Skulls are considered the sophisticated ones, and absoloutely hate the other group, even though they didn't do anything. Most of the story revolves the POV of a character named Lukai, who experiences the unreasonable hatred that the White Skulls possess first-hand after he's one of the only survivors when they attack his home. Then the POVs switch between two cats named Syki and Jestai, one being the daughter of the White Skull's leader and the other being the leader of the last remaining Black Skulls. It kinda devolved into something about racism without me meaning it to-

Sea Level-Two cats find themselves stranded in the mountains, with no idea where they are. There's a barrier around them, and a giant lake in the center. Every ten minutes, there's a strange noise as the water level rises. The two have to quickly find out how to escape, if they ever can. Only one of them actually makes it out-the other kinda dies? (oops) And since there were only two characters in the entire story, of course I shipped them, why wouldn't I? So now I created an entire story about a couple of gay cats nearly dying. Great. (They uh-don't have names yet)

Illusions That Die-So, a demon (Vulocixtesdetareu) (We just call him Vulo around here) makes a deal with another demon so that he wont destroy the world. Obviously, that's stupid. So, our main boi gets reincarnated into a cat, joy. After his owner is brutally murdered by her boyfriend, he sets out to try and rescue the entire planet before some twisted demon blows it up. Oop. It's another story filled with gay cats, specifically a gay demon cat and his weird boyfriend that collects socks out of laundromats. Can't forget the edgy albino raccoon that has a traumatic backstory because HEY, WHY NOT?

Instincts-Some cat (Aryenne) gets kidnapped along with her best friend, and long story short they kill her best friend, stuff that soul into a microchip, and stick into the back of Aryenne's neck. She's now haunted by the thoughts, fears and memories of her best friend. Fun. She's basically in a facility where cats are put into 'teams' and forced to fight to the death against other teams. After some time, Aryenne starts to become numb to all the murder she's done/witnissed and just, becomes brainwashed. Stuff happens, one of her teammates/best friends dies, and she nearly kills her girlfriend because she's like 'hey, we're breaking outta here, wanna come?'

Sorry that I made you read all of that, hhhh

why did I say any of this? I dunno, its 6:00 am

• Like 1

Spooky

I've always hated the idea of robots becoming intelligent someday to the point of them being smarter than us, so this genuinely creeps me out a bit

I have names for only a few of my stories, and a lot of them stemmed from videos and such (because im not creative)

Here's a few:

Monochrome Bones-It's about a world where cats became the dominant species basically, after humans managed to wipe themselves out. There's two main societies of cats, Black Skulls and White Skulls. The White Skulls are considered the sophisticated ones, and absoloutely hate the other group, even though they didn't do anything. Most of the story revolves the POV of a character named Lukai, who experiences the unreasonable hatred that the White Skulls possess first-hand after he's one of the only survivors when they attack his home. Then the POVs switch between two cats named Syki and Jestai, one being the daughter of the White Skull's leader and the other being the leader of the last remaining Black Skulls. It kinda devolved into something about racism without me meaning it to-

Sea Level-Two cats find themselves stranded in the mountains, with no idea where they are. There's a barrier around them, and a giant lake in the center. Every ten minutes, there's a strange noise as the water level rises. The two have to quickly find out how to escape, if they ever can. Only one of them actually makes it out-the other kinda dies? (oops) And since there were only two characters in the entire story, of course I shipped them, why wouldn't I? So now I created an entire story about a couple of gay cats nearly dying. Great. (They uh-don't have names yet)

Illusions That Die-So, a demon (Vulocixtesdetareu) (We just call him Vulo around here) makes a deal with another demon so that he wont destroy the world. Obviously, that's stupid. So, our main boi gets reincarnated into a cat, joy. After his owner is brutally murdered by her boyfriend, he sets out to try and rescue the entire planet before some twisted demon blows it up. Oop. It's another story filled with gay cats, specifically a gay demon cat and his weird boyfriend that collects socks out of laundromats. Can't forget the edgy albino raccoon that has a traumatic backstory because HEY, WHY NOT?

Instincts-Some cat (Aryenne) gets kidnapped along with her best friend, and long story short they kill her best friend, stuff that soul into a microchip, and stick into the back of Aryenne's neck. She's now haunted by the thoughts, fears and memories of her best friend. Fun. She's basically in a facility where cats are put into 'teams' and forced to fight to the death against other teams. After some time, Aryenne starts to become numb to all the murder she's done/witnissed and just, becomes brainwashed. Stuff happens, one of her teammates/best friends dies, and she nearly kills her girlfriend because she's like 'hey, we're breaking outta here, wanna come?'

Sorry that I made you read all of that, hhhh

why did I say any of this? I dunno, its 6:00 am

ooooo, those sounds pretty cool!
I have my other series too, such as:
Chimetrain, a comic about a bunch of alien cats. It's mostly about life under a greedy government that doesn't care about civilians, and everything has gone to such shambles that everyone is trying their best to just leave. It's two volumes long and the first volume follows Rosea, a land/aquatic chimolitan hybrid who gets their life ruined by someone their parents are indebted to and they go through a journey to try and survive, eventually finding a gf and the resources to leave. The second volume is about two aquatic chimolitans who are instructed to go onto land by their gods so they could help them "cleanse" it.. though I need to work on that one.
Its also about finding one's identities among a hateful society too
Beyond Overcasts, a warriors fan-comic about a clan of cats who live in such a thick forest that they can't see the stars beyond it. It's mainly a slice of life, though things gets dramatic later as a starclan lunatic tries to reach the sky for an answer...
and there's more but i'll only type them out if asked

• Like 2

On 3/24/2020 at 8:16 PM, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

i'm planning to make a warriors comic sometimes in the future so have a bunch of cats
Turtle will be the protagonist!
Sharkfin is the deputy (and nightstar's mate)
Flamefeather and Blazefall are very near identical twins.
Russetpool is based on a cat i used to have irl
Foxfrost is the local mom friend. She has vitiligo!
Owltalon is the medicine cat. They have cataracts in one of their eyes

Nightstar ref (february 2020).png

Sharkfin ref (february 2020).png

Turtleheart ref (february 2020).png

Owltalon ref (february 2020).png

Foxfrost ref (february 2020).png

Flamefeather and Blazefall ref (february 2020).png

Russetpool ref (february 2020).png

the cats in this post are characters for beyond overcasts, actually!
I might redraw the refs

• Eek! 1

On 4/5/2020 at 4:40 PM, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

hollow knight ocs refs masterpost!
(i have so many of them its ridiculous)
(some of these needs a redraw tbh)
(the two moths with gems on their heads are technically not from the hk universe per say, but they live in it. They're a species of alien i made up called "gem moths")

Liche ref (no swearing edition).png

Corvid ref (december 2019).png

Banzai and Jingle ref (november 2019).png

Ivy ref (november 2019).png

Jaxi ref (october 2019).png

Calcifur ref (january 2020).png

Pollie ref (november 2019).png

Care ref (january 2020).png

Care's bug form ref (november 2019).png

Anklo ref (december 2019).png

Ophiel ref (december 2019).png

Yaki ref (january 2020).png

Erava ref (january 2020).png

Edga ref (bug form) (january 2020).png

Pyrol ref (january 2020).png

Dandelion ref (february 2020).png

Cinder ref (february 2020).png

Yun ref (february 2020).png

Fragile ref (february 2020).png

Tito ref (february 2020).png

Tito ref (february 2020) (nosk form).png

Dew ref (february 2020).png

Enalla ref (february 2020).png

Iru ref (march 2020).png

Nemesis ref (march 2020).png

Spirals ref (march 2020).png

Uther concept art.png

Nerra ref (march 2020).png

how do you have so many good ideas?

butbutbutbut that's not fair...

youre too good at life for this world to accept, im sorry but you need to leave

im dying it's so good much wow

dont stop drawing, even when this cruel world takes you away because you're too good

25 minutes ago, CanDLinkZz said:

butbutbutbut that's not fair...

youre too good at life for this world to accept, im sorry but you need to leave

im dying it's so good much wow

dont stop drawing, even when this cruel world takes you away because you're too good

A A AAAAAA.png

2 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

well, of course! just gimme a ref

Pyro

E7910E7E-BE35-4004-BF89-8DED755DA352.thumb.jpeg.5ab44ac5a9ca7aae29820d6fa58e3a82.jpege

He bullies children and is extremely critical

His mask has a speaker in it

His weapon is a harpoon

• Like 1
  • Love 1