Stray Fawn Community

EmmaUniverse Achievement not working

Mylothris

I tried breeding for the EmmaUniverse achievement, and I've bred several nichelings that fit the requirements 

- black fur
- yellow eyes
- no pattern
- poison fangs
- 1 claw
- 1 nimble fingers
- name it Emma

I didn't get the achievement, even after a few more days and breedings. I tried restarting steam, restarting the computer, and I also tried moving islands and breeding another, but none of them got the achievement to trigger. I am connected to the internet and to steam. Any suggestions on how I could get this achievement?

Untitled picture.png

4 minutes ago, Mylothris said:

Is there any way of getting it to trigger? Or is it just unobtainable for me? :c

The only thing I can find that you can try is playing until the nicheling that fits the requirements dies, according to the post below, relating to the Raccoon achievement.

@Philo, is there anything else they can try?

This is such an old issue that I wasn’t able to get this achievement even in ‘18. I doubt that this bug will be fixed now that the devs have a mobile app in beta testing, but it’s nice to think that one day the YouTuber achievements will work in some far-flung future.

• Like 1

We have spent hours and hours trying to find out what the issue is here.
Our current conclusion is that it's a problem with Steam itself, since each person that has a problem seems to have it with a different achievement which works fine for others. Please make sure you have a stable internet connection and try to restart Steam (and potentially also your computer) if the achievement doesn't fire. That's the only thing I can say to help I'm affraid.

• Sad 3

On 3/21/2020 at 12:32 PM, forgotten said:

The only thing I can find that you can try is playing until the nicheling that fits the requirements dies, according to the post below, relating to the Raccoon achievement.

@Philo, is there anything else they can try?

I've bred another Emma creature and let her age out, no achievement still :( it looks like I just might not be able to get this one. Unless the Devs are willing to manually award it aha, I've been going through the list trying to 100% the game's achievements

• Sad 1

Okay this is bizarre o.o

I just kept breeding Emmas, and I just got the achievement. This kid is the same as all the other Emma creatures genetically. From his family tree, I got him by breeding two Emma creatures together, but besides his parents, he also has aunts, uncles, and grandparents who fit the requirements and didn't trigger the achievement. Even weirder is that some of them just were born just a few minutes ago. Is it both parents also fitting the requirements? I'm not sure what happened, but at least it worked eventually?? xD

Untitled picture.png

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

• 3 years later...

After hours of investigation I have figured out how it works.

Left hand (when you look from family tree view) has to be nimble fingers, and right hand has to be claws.

There is one additional important moment, which can help you as well. Left hand always comes from female, and right hand comes from male.

So, those 3 are not Emmas:

20230831233646_1.thumb.jpg.71d8af9f240a7d7f7ef363a302c4f7b8.jpg20230830232502_1.thumb.jpg.d66e51d429451026af17eed042678448.jpg20230901232546_1.thumb.jpg.3c9cc9285936c7ef3afcfbf5ff3a7061.jpg

And this is Emma:

20230902001432_1.thumb.jpg.0bdc22d4e1e043a476dadf3d451d0200.jpg

A pretty frustrating mechanics, but i hope you will be successful getting this achievement.

• Thanks 1
  • Eek! 1