Stray Fawn Community

fbsgraBVHdK>hgbdsk.HVBFdsgHdvbgrYSodfhvbgryshfdhohgegf;

Impy10

Don't mind the title

This is a RP about different kingdoms, war, peace and love (The last part, not so much)

You will RP as the kingdom

Max of 5 players (Oh, who am I kidding? Nobody cares about anything I put out...)

KINGDOMS

The Fox Kingdom- A tribe with a strange history. They went from a normal tribe, to a clan, to a monarch! They have a system when it comes to choosing the next king/queen. They pick the oldest child. Even if the nicheling in question is a female and have multicable brothers, she would still become queen.
The current King/Queen is Unknown
Played by me

To join, suggest your kingdom and what they are about

• Like 2

The Ice-Capped kingdom- they live on a snowy mountain and are fierce warriors who honor bravery and believe in many gods. They are a clan that evolved into a monarchy and leaders are the first born female child of the current Queen. They train young vigorously to soldiers and if one fails said training they are left to be hunters or servants. The nichelings here often have Snow White fur accented with grey markings, horns, claws, and such.

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

The Ice-Capped kingdom- they live on a snowy mountain and are fierce warriors who honor bravery and believe in many gods. They are a clan that evolved into a monarchy and leaders are the first born female child of the current Queen. They train young vigorously to soldiers and if one fails said training they are left to be hunters or servants. The nichelings here often have Snow White fur accented with grey markings, horns, claws, and such.

(I'm just gonna copy this...

We will start the RP hen I can get on to niche again)

• Paw up 1

• 1 month later...