Stray Fawn Community

Unpopular Opinions

Goggles-kun

Got some wacky opinions that differentiate from the norm that when otherwise stated will shun you from society? Post them here!

Rules:

1. No politics or otherwise touchy subjects
  2. Nothing vulgar
  3. If you disagree with someone’s opinion, please don’t attack them! This is an unpopular opinion thread

I’ll start with an example:

I don’t think broccoli tastes bad, but likewise I can’t stand the taste of asparagus 

6 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

BA00B971-C65A-4BF7-B594-9466422704DD.jpeg.c6847a89c878611f48f8663ef657317d.jpeg2BFD49A4-BD25-4001-B6CB-31A2B6E3D4D4.jpeg.8770d2bbc53ff94d14752c8f8706a970.jpeg

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJUafaekhgaqEDFsgk,hthSWZCBwgdefsxhbgxhsrbgftshdrbfjhsdbfjhsdbgvjhdbjhfbdsjfvhjsdbgfvjsdgbtjhewbgfrhe4gfdxhhbvujsxdvbshfbesygbfewybgftjhw too adorable wjhbesrgfjswhfkjhbskjufvghsihygbfvhswgbfhjwsebgkihwsebgjbhegvdhebgbfcj cute jsehrfiuhzsfrhesifghsweifg im dieing ehbgfrjagbfjhagfhagjfghsejhgfvrawueghfvrbvdxh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Alright, here i go:

I hate dogs. Specifically the big ones.

HEAR ME OUT

Bad experience, okay? Also, they've just always freaked me out. I never understood why people loved them so much, when there's so many times that they've harmed people or even killed them. I nearly lost my fricken hand to one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Paw up 1

Just now, Clover said:

Alright, here i go:

I hate dogs. Specifically the big ones.

but—but— HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE JACK?! (I'm not actually angry I just want to show you my dog lol)

image.png.b34c88d97609607fb36a5481679f19a7.png image.png.afcb49c34ad186cddab8bccae1cae908.pngimage.png.037fab83e801189a693c5b5540bcb88d.png

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

HEAR ME OUT

Bad experience, okay? Also, they've just always freaked me out. I never understood why people loved them so much, when there's so many times that they've harmed people or even killed them. I nearly lost my fricken hand to one.

Some dogs can be bad, yes. But, like, if a person tried to kill you, that doesn't mean that all people are bad, y'know? My dog barks at people (and squirrels) when ever he sees one from our window but he actually loves people and other dogs (and squirrels, except he wants to eat those) and likes to curl up with me and my mom on the bed and likes to either sit in my spot or lay on top of me on the couch

• Like 1

Just now, forgotten said:

but—but— HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE JACK?! (I'm not actually angry I just want to show you my dog lol)

image.png.b34c88d97609607fb36a5481679f19a7.png image.png.afcb49c34ad186cddab8bccae1cae908.pngimage.png.037fab83e801189a693c5b5540bcb88d.png

Eh? Depends on how big that thing is, im terrified of anything thats even border collie size...

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Eh? Depends on how big that thing is, im terrified of anything thats even border collie size...

Like vertical, horizontal, or density?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, forgotten said:

Some dogs can be bad, yes. But, like, if a person tried to kill you, that doesn't mean that all people are bad, y'know?

Leave arguments out of this thread please! 
I love dogs too, but people have the right to be afraid of dogs. It’s natural for humans to be scared of things that they have an associated bad past with. (I.e. I’m scared of churches)

• Like 2