Stray Fawn Community

Unpopular Opinions

Goggles-kun

Just now, forgotten said:

Some dogs can be bad, yes. But, like, if a person tried to kill you, that doesn't mean that all people are bad, y'know?

People keep saying that to me, but im not changing my mind. You really expect me to just drop my ptsd (yes, i have that.) because 'not all dogs are bad'? try saying that to all the dogs that attacked me when i was just a nine year old. It's hard for me to believe that, and i dont think i ever will. Sorry.

(Im sorry if i sound rude, i've just been letting this stuff build up for so long)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

pAHSBANSNNS ok I laughed at this

But it's a genuine question I have. Okay  to be fair I cracked up when I was typing it

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

HornetXGhost is the worst ship

Hollow Knight don't have any ships

Actually, agreed

Hollow Knight is the kind of game that shouldnt have ships

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

All of it

Give me details, people

If in the future I meet you and I had a very friendly dog, would you be willing to meet them? Like-- You can make special rules like the mouth isn't allowed near you, but would you be willing to try?

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

If in the future I meet you and I had a very friendly dog, would you be willing to meet them? Like-- You can make special rules like the mouth isn't allowed near you, but would you be willing to try?

Maybe? Honestly, my first thought was 'put a muzzle on it' but im not goin with that. Even so, it might seem cruel but there's a reason those exist...

If it barks at me though-Im outta there faster than you can say 'bacon'

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

It’s pretty common for the silent male protagonist to be shipped with the other primary/secondary female protagonist, regardless if it’s established that they have any personal connection between each other. I also agree with Clover that some games shouldn’t even have ships; it’s forgivable for more mainstream games where individual character development is encouraged, but for games like Hollow Knight, it’s almost crapping on the original game

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

Maybe? Honestly, my first thought was 'put a muzzle on it' but im not goin with that. Even so, it might seem cruel but there's a reason those exist...

If it barks at me though-Im outta there faster than you can say 'bacon'

Hmm... Since dogs naturally bark-- If I can calm it before it enters the room would you be okay? I know how to train dogs-- The most tho is to get it down to three barks then stop--

19 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

(the hornet x ghost thing isnt an unpopular opinion its common sense-)

points over at ghost and quirrel

NOT EVEN!! THEM?!?!

1 minute ago, forgotten said:

I have many opinions that everyone I know irl shares but if I shared them here there'd be a riot and you all would gather your pitchforks and burn me alive

wait do u mean dumb little things like cats vs dogs or

9 hours ago, Clover said:

Alright, here i go:

I hate dogs. Specifically the big ones.

But dog are BABEY

20191017_104607.thumb.jpg.6b63d82b95e37866944b93dec03e3240.jpg

LOOK AT HER SHE A BABEY

she's probably older than me but BABEY

20191217_053134.thumb.jpg.a3a4acdbdba856cb382731c7c2f5a41f.jpg

look at he he is BABBY

• Love 1

9 hours ago, forgotten said:

no seriously it's caused like 2 fights already here and one part is banned from being discussed. And like 90% of you would block me

the religion thing is fine ur allowed to believe what you want and I'm sorry for digging into you about it but it really isn't a good thing to say you have opinions you know are bad

• Like 1

I like dogs, but can't read them. So right on the fence about scary. But most cases of violence against the owner or other people happened with unfixed males. My aunt has the nicest if big girl you'll ever meet, but I wouldn't get near a big dog if I knew it fell into that statistic.

• Paw up 1

10 hours ago, Clover said:

Alright, here i go:

I hate dogs. Specifically the big ones.

The smaller a dog is, the more likely it is to be evil.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The guiding spirit said:

The smaller a dog is, the more likely it is to be evil.

I've known 4? seperate tiny dogs and they are like the sweetest lil tiny babies I've ever seen

if something bigger than a chihuahua counts as small then I've known 6 and the 2 are/were real sweet too

18 hours ago, Clover said:

People keep saying that to me, but im not changing my mind. You really expect me to just drop my ptsd (yes, i have that.) because 'not all dogs are bad'? try saying that to all the dogs that attacked me when i was just a nine year old. It's hard for me to believe that, and i dont think i ever will. Sorry.

(Im sorry if i sound rude, i've just been letting this stuff build up for so long)

Okay so, do you think dogs are cute or does the ptsd and what about cats? (sorry I am asking cause I like to know about stuff like this, just a curious habit

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

My little Yorkshire terrier is beyond evil

Look at this little demon-spawn sitting on my couch. What a inconsiderate being.

DAA08B56-CF19-4C05-A4D1-B6A4912DDFDA.thumb.jpeg.201c64b3bd7f329fbace52440c1f9a5f.jpeg

My dog is the queen of stealing seats. Getting up to go to the bathroom? seat stolen. Getting up to get a drink? Seat stolen. Sitting in your seat? Seat stolen.

• Like 2