Stray Fawn Community

Family Tree icons very small

wrennc

Hello!
So this issue only happens on my Microsoft Surface, but it affects all the save files. The family tree icons are sooooo small I can hardly see/read them. This doesn't happen when I play Niche on my other laptop (Dell Inspiron), but I'm not sure if I've messed up something in the game settings, because it didnt used to be like this on my Surface either. I can try to send a save file if it would help, but like I said, it does this on all the saves I open with the Surface

Screenshot (48).png

Screenshot (51).png

• Sad 1

7 replies to this post

@Philo I still haven't heard anything back on this. I realize it might not be a problem with the game, but any suggestions on what I can do to fix it would be greatly appreciated as it makes it really hard to enjoy this aspect of the game with the graphics being so small

On 3/22/2020 at 8:28 AM, wrennc said:

Hello!
So this issue only happens on my Microsoft Surface, but it affects all the save files. The family tree icons are sooooo small I can hardly see/read them. This doesn't happen when I play Niche on my other laptop (Dell Inspiron), but I'm not sure if I've messed up something in the game settings, because it didnt used to be like this on my Surface either. I can try to send a save file if it would help, but like I said, it does this on all the saves I open with the Surface

Screenshot (48).png

Screenshot (51).png

same issue happens on my Mac!

• Thanks 1