Stray Fawn Community

The 'Everyone is sick and dying' challenge

Katumai

I also like to call it 'The Meringue Challenge'

This challenge is where your entire tribe only has one immunity gene. So like, all C or E or something. Obviously, that results in everyone being sick. 

Here are some rules:

1. You can't breed with wanderers. Wanderers are mostly brought in for their new immunity, but since the whole point of this challenge is to have one immunity gene, it's just pointless. You can bring them in if they have a new ability or something, like cracking nuts, nut you cant breed them.

2. You cant use healing plants. They are seen as a poison, something that takes away the blessing of being ill. They're bad news to your tribe, basically.

3. Any creature with black fur and grey spots is automatically a leader, even if you already have a leader, which shoves the current one out of the role. These nichelings are blessed by Blade, the great god of plague.

4. As a bonus, you could do the same thing as three, but with nichelings that have white fur and orange spots ;)

5. Any creature that isnt sick is shunned, and viewed as disgusting. They are kept far away from the rest of the tribe, as to not give the vile creatures the blessing that has been gifted to them.

6. Leaders can be chosen however you wan't, but there must be one.

That's about it, have fun with this mess that I came up with at 2:00 AM.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hmmm... Can I add a rule? Just for my own game, not in general---

Blind eyes with black fur is praised, due to the sickly god, Ronupri

20200307163122_1.thumb.jpg.1d0b5da37b18d1004a468d8e6c42bbf4.jpg

((He was originally god of luck, but I decided to change him to god of Reformation.))

Idk, just a way of bringing another god into the pan of eggys--

((And a way for me to not be lazy when it comes to my gods.))

To add on, why not HATE any god/goddess of health? Or luck, because the supposed "luck" takes the blessing of sickness away from their children--

Shun anybody whom looks like supposed god-- Albinism and purple/blue eyes--

• Like 1

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Hmmm... Can I add a rule? Just for my own game, not in general---

Blind eyes with black fur is praised, due to the sickly god, Ronupri

20200307163122_1.thumb.jpg.1d0b5da37b18d1004a468d8e6c42bbf4.jpg

((He was originally god of luck, but I decided to change him to god of Reformation.))

Idk, just a way of bringing another god into the pan of eggys--

((And a way for me to not be lazy when it comes to my gods.))

Go ahead! You can add whatever you want, just dont take away anything, it kinda takes away from the challenge

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Go ahead! You can add whatever you want, just dont take away anything, it kinda takes away from the challenge

OwO--

I shall praise all derpiness now!

Nothing really changes there, but eh-- Maybe I can encourage others to praise the derp--

I started with Meringue and a completely randomly generated female (save for the immunity). I've been trying to breed an army of Meringue clones (I made myself not use mutation menu on Meringue or his mate so it wouldn't be too easy). This is what I've got so far (the patternless gray male at the bottom left is a wanderer):

20200323152150_1.thumb.jpg.90c991499da38696f8c0313dc37b9d8d.jpg

(p.s. if anyone wants a sandbox file with Meringue that they can do whatever they want with, let me know!)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Medium tail I think? His screenshot is old, it's from when the sandbox update JUST came out

Dang if it was fishing tail it could have been perfect but the fact that they both have the save paws, fur color, pattern color and eye color is retty good too :)

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Dang if it was fishing tail it could have been perfect but the fact that they both have the save paws, fur color, pattern color and eye color is retty good too :)

Plot twist: Sword is Blade after he was 'helped'

What do his parents look like? Im just curious, because Blade's parents were pretty normal looking nichelings for the tribe (it was cookie tree challenge, love ya Seri), they were both chesnut brown+black, Ceda had black spots because of chocolate chip cookies, and Vanill had white spots because that's where he got his name. I didn't realize that they could create such a child at first.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

26 minutes ago, Clover said:

Plot twist: Sword is Blade after he was 'helped'

What do his parents look like? Im just curious, because Blade's parents were pretty normal looking nichelings for the tribe (it was cookie tree challenge, love ya Seri), they were both chesnut brown+black, Ceda had black spots because of chocolate chip cookies, and Vanill had white spots because that's where he got his name. I didn't realize that they could create such a child at first.

The current leader who will pass his leadership onto Sword when he's a teen, and his wife half sister who will die of sickness soon, Heather2041115744_Screenshot(687).thumb.png.705908bd5205412ea9573981b6d2ffaa.png

726802186_Screenshot(686).thumb.png.461814681dc68906d71c2013d45134f0.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Flower said:

The current leader who will pass his leadership onto Sword when he's a teen, and his wife half sister who will die of sickness soon, Heather2041115744_Screenshot(687).thumb.png.705908bd5205412ea9573981b6d2ffaa.png

The spiky ball of awesomeness and DT clone #241

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, The guiding spirit said:

The spiky ball of awesomeness and DT clone #241

She does have a dt pattern! I didn’t notice that xD to bad she’s dead now..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Flower said:

Why are they leader if they aren't sick?--

2 hours ago, The lost melody said:

welp I tried...  and failed... also I forgot about food for a little bit... the mother starved to death and I can't breed at all, so I just said I lost and called it a day.

2020-03-24 (6).png

also look on the side at all that sickness lol. To add extra challenge, use purely home island immunity, that way it's impossible to breed with rouges or loners anyways.

• Like 1