Stray Fawn Community

I missed a lot...

I joined a while ago, but I still missed important stuff that keeps coming up and I don't know what it is and it's really annoying. So, if you guys could help me and catch me up on all the important niche stuff I may have missed, that would be great.

• Like 2

Ah yes, gather around the fire children, for old man Clover is here to tell you of a time that nobody remembers and would rather forget, and that time is....

The weird mutation menu. The one that keeps me up at night.

(Just, here's what im talking about because I literally cant explain it)

• Eek! 2

Just now, Applesauce said:

I haven't had the newest update for that long, so what exactly do defender bears do? I'm guess they help fight off predators.

No, if you hit a rabbit, they will destroy your entire tribe essentially. They defend the rabbits not the nichelings xD

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

I haven't had the newest update for that long, so what exactly do defender bears do? I'm guess they help fight off predators.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

No, if you hit a rabbit, they will destroy your entire tribe essentially. They defend the rabbits not the nichelings xD

Almost right. I found out the hard way.

• Like 2

Just now, Flower said:

I was really not expecting that. Thanks for the warning! 😁

• Haha 1

I was the only one who liked Defender Bears xD Once, in an early version of AHVHC, my tribe was nearly starving, but managed to survive off of the meat of bearyenas that were killed by the DBs because they killed rabbits (which also gave more meat). Another time, a DB prompted my tribe to leave quickly because the Princess killed a rogue and realized there was a DB hidden only a few tiles away. A descendant of Kinarri bravely fought the beast, and survived.

Honestly, I think they should add them back to the game. however, they would only be accessible in sandbox mode (not counting cheats) if you checked the box for them in the sandbox settings. The box would automatically be unticked, too.

Edited by Sky
added second paragraph
  • Like 2