Stray Fawn Community

Blue Fur/Feathers

Sheireen

Since we have now birds and the attractiveness skill, I think it would only be logical to have more fur/feather colours like blue and green
there are a lot of brownish birds, but there are also a lot of very colourful birds out there

Blue Fur as a gene that gives +1 attractiveness (and maybe a debuff to camoflage?) and can be combined with yellow fur for green, red fur for purple etc.
I'm thinking of a not-as-neon-as-toxic-body but still eye-catching color pallet

While we are at it, red could also give +1attractiveness

• Like 7

12 replies to this post

11 hours ago, Jojo said:

If it is connected to the bird genes then maybe the new fur colours would also only display when you have the bird genes? Not sure though :)

maybe... I don't know if that might be too tricky to implement though. and perhaps some want to have it on non feather creatures.

maybe it is just a special color that has to be unlocked first by something bird or matig call related? I think that would work

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jojo said:

If it is connected to the bird genes then maybe the new fur colours would also only display when you have the bird genes? Not sure though :)

Yeah I think it would be cool for it to only be dispalyed when you have wings or something. Aditionally maybe there could be coloured paterns like birds of paradise or something. 

• Like 2

I'd definitely like more fur colours. Even though it's really hard to get fur colours you want with the whole having to have two colours to mix into others xD But I'd definitely like more colours for Nichelings.

I love this, I want bright colourful nichelings so much. I'd  also like to see some brighter pattern colours to go with these

@ChasingNyx those are gorgeous :D

@Sheireen I think a separate gene for orange would be useful for people who don't want to and up with red and yellow nichelings as well when breading. The red and yellow look a little more toned down in ChasyingNyx's picture compared to the ones we have right now, which I wouldn't mind seeing added as well if it wasn't too much work

@Jojo while I can see the logic in that, I would rather it worked like all the other colours. I would quite like to be able to use these colours for nichelings with non-avian genes as well