Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Recommended Posts

Hewwo, I'm Constellabear, also called Ursa Major! I found this forum by looking for help on how to call to attract wild animals, because I cannot figure it out. I still have no answer to this, so if anyone could help me, I'd appreciate that! :'D

Some infos about me;

- I'm a lesbian
- I'm nonbinary
- Please don't ask me how that works it's complicated and I don't want to explain my existence 24/7
- I really like to draw!

- I write sometimes and wanna become a published author
- I'm 23
- I live in Germany
- I'm mentally ill
- I'm *really* into Homestuck and Pokemon and ARK too

I'm really friendly, so come chat if you want!

  • Like 4
  • Eek! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Hello, and welcome! Hope you have a good time here! :D

Thank you! You don't happen to have an answer to my question, do you? ^^" It's fine if not, I just figured I might as well ask, since my pack is dying out dfghjk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello there! Kuno greets you!

1371229332_2020-03-24(9).png.c9b01a0dcf19b83461f81223561af731.png(this is my first time showing this to anyone! it's part of a bigger picture and kuno is now my new greeting boi :3)

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ursa Major said:

- I really like to draw!
- I write sometimes and wanna become a published author

Same here : D (The face is like that because this site loves making those into :D )

17 minutes ago, Ursa Major said:

I'm 23

Congrats on being one of the oldest. 2nd not counting devs. 

And hello, I'm Aether, the resident Hamilton and Hermitcraft fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ursa Major said:

I found this forum by looking for help on how to call to attract wild animals,

if you mean nichelings, i'll tell you now! If you stand on top of a stump (or fly into a tree if you have wings) and press the button that looking like a nicheling sinnging. Then it should make a noise!

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The lost melody said:

hello there! Kuno greets you!

1371229332_2020-03-24(9).png.c9b01a0dcf19b83461f81223561af731.png(this is my first time showing this to anyone! it's part of a bigger picture and kuno is now my new greeting boi :3)

 

Kuro gets a bear hug! Hewwo!

3 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Same here : D (The face is like that because this site loves making those into :D )

Congrats on being one of the oldest. 2nd not counting devs. 

And hello, I'm Aether, the resident Hamilton and Hermitcraft fan.

Nice! Always great to meat a fellow artist and writer! 😆
Haha wow, I didn't expect to be one of the oldest! I'll be sure to try and set a good example!
Nice to meet you Aether. I'm Ursa :D

3 minutes ago, The lost melody said:

if you mean nichelings, i'll tell you now! If you stand on top of a stump (or fly into a tree if you have wings) and press the button that looking like a nicheling sinnging. Then it should make a noise!

Yes, I meant that! Thank you so much!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

Np!

Can any nichelings go onto a rock to call? Or just males? And do they have to be adult?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ursa Major said:

Can any nichelings go onto a rock to call? Or just males? And do they have to be adult?

you can't use rocks, only stumps and trees. Also they can call when they have two gems. All genders can call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

you can't use rocks, only stumps and trees. Also they can call when they have two gems. All genders can call.

Sweet, thank you! ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ursa Major said:

- I'm 23

Older than most of us, but not old enough to challenge the wise elder...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forums! ,(^-^)/ you're older than like 90% of the forums. I'm just 14...

  • Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sky said:

Welcome to the forums! ,(^-^)/ you're older than like 90% of the forums. I'm just 14...

Haha oof, well, I don't bite! Promised 😆

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ursa Major said:

Haha oof, well, I don't bite! Promised 😆

If you don't bite... I WILL BITE FIRST! Weaklings die. Big deal xD

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ursa Major said:

Haha oof, well, I don't bite! Promised 😆

Bannergirl411 is like the only member older than you. Then there's the devs, but they don't count!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The guiding spirit said:

Bannergirl411 is like the only member older than you. Then there's the devs, but they don't count!

That's so wild to me, usually I'm the youngest in most communities I partake in!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ursa Major said:

That's so wild to me, usually I'm the youngest in most communities I partake in!

And now you're one of few adults surrounded by a bunch of kids with internet access!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The guiding spirit said:

And now you're one of few adults surrounded by a bunch of kids with internet access!

Time to put on my best behaviour and be a good role model!

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...