Stray Fawn Community

So... mmmmmmmmmmmm Why did I do this?

Lilytuft

The off-topic was doing that weird thing where it says "go to next unread topic" even tough there wasn't anything unread. So I clicked "Mark site as read" thinking it would solve my issue. Well... Not only did it mark off-topic and forum games as read, it also marked the rest of the forum. I've been reading the forums all day, so I didn't have much unread stuff anyways (outside of new members and Nimbatus) but I had some RPs and Playthroughs I was going to go through at some point.

._. Why didn't I just click the small icon next to the category? Why did I do this to myself?

• Sad 5

This title is the same thing I ask myself whenever I get on pokemon. "Why am I doing this? Who's even gonna know what I am doing?" (I have been working on the stupidest project ever but I'mma keep doing it cause no one can stop me)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

(When I complete it I might post it.)

But that's gonna be a while since I have.... a lot more pokemon to hatch and I think I'm a little under halfway (If not a lot under halfway.) It's not shiny breeding though that might be a side effect since I am hatching so many.

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, The Lost One said:

I smell IV breeding!

Nope! It's a whole lot stupider. It all started with a bunch of Eiscues and Vulpixes.

• Eek! 1