Stray Fawn Community

The hyena challenge!

Kalesnow

ok so i havent posted in a while but whatever- Starting : start with 8 nichelings (make sure theres a few cubs)then split them into two seprate groups with four nichelings each!(you will see why soon) you can start with as much food or nesting materials as you would like! Appearance: Go for cool colors like grays greys and blacks!this challenge is based on spotted hyenas so if you want you can add spots! The rules : Females are more mean as in they will jump into fights more than males, when a male grows up they are forced to go to the other group!when they get there they can only breed a few times the limit is 4 :( the males can not be a beta or an alpha they are always omegas. Both groups can only eat meat with the exception of clams and nuts~ if there is a rogue male then they will be excepted into the pack. if its a female they will be chased off (not sure why but meh might make it more interesting) anyways have fun and tell me anything you want to see!whether it be changes in this challenge! or a whole new challenge!!!❤️ i love you all! g'bye!

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1