Stray Fawn Community

Strange things you notice about yourself--

CanDLinkZz

I get really sad when nodody is talking but I love to be alone- I use listening to music, watching yt videos, and playing video games to balance this out-

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

12 minutes ago, Flower said:

I get really sad when nodody is talking but I love to be alone- I use listening to music, watching yt videos, and playing video games to balance this out-

i DO THIS TOO!

i feel like ive repeated this way too many times, but my phonophobia makes me scared of sudden, repetitive, and/or loud noise, but i can't live in silence. I will freak out

7 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

When I walk with shoes on when I'm nervous my ankle will give out, and it causes my foot to flip onto its side-

ever just.. floop

this happens to me a lot on the stairs (not the nervous part) I’ll just be walking down and BAM my ankle flops and I fall a few steps.

• Eek! 1

Just now, Flower said:

ever just.. floop

this happens to me a lot on the stairs (not the nervous part) I’ll just be walking down and BAM my ankle flops and I fall a few steps.

I've gotton my foot stuck in a staircase while in front of a bunch of other people and I ended up hitting my head. My leg had slipped through an opening between the steps and I got really dizzy later in the day-

• Sad 5

Just now, CanDLinkZz said:

i DO THIS TOO!

i feel like ive repeated this way too many times, but my phonophobia makes me scared of sudden, repetitive, and/or loud noise, but i can't live in silence. I will freak out

Science is horrible. I can’t sleep without a sound machine and I can’t exist without noise. I used to live near a hiway when I was younger and before I moved and I never needed a sound machine because, cars go zoom zoom on highway and make noise, I remember the first night at my current house and saying how I wouldn’t need a sound machine to sleep and then laying awake for a while because it was so quiet and I couldn’t fall asleep because of it

why do I keep going on tangents- 

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

I scratch my cheek when I'm embarrassed

i fiddle with my necklace when im nervous (im always wearing one, can't live without)

i tilt my head when im interested in something (i cant STOP DOING IT--)

i cant fake being interested in something so i just roll with it

im way too good at making sarcastic comments

1 hour ago, CanDLinkZz said:

interesting
does this just happen at random? is there something that triggers it?

I don't think so, maybe when I see a spider in my room (probably any room) or something

10 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

Sometimes I go through a phase of arachnophobia and for a while I can't sit anywhere or touch anything without checking for spiders

Oh this reminds me of something

Last year I was at a theme park or fair or whatever you call it, I was drinking some pepsi or something and one of my step-brothers said I had a spider on my cup but I think he worded it weird so I was confused and thought it was a joke and then I looked and- HGHFFGGZYGFYDUDGGFYV BIG SPIDER ON MY CUP NOPE NOPE and then I dropped the cup out of startledationment

• Eek! 1

I'm bad at telling how exhausting something really was. And so need to observe myself an hour later, from the outside, to gain some sort of real estimate...

Until it sets in some time maybe. Somewhere between depression and Insomnia my brain might have forgotten the concept of plain physical exhaustion. Which is bad, because the two are not that different. But, no. Feeling mentally just fine, so I can't be tired.

That'd be

weird

On 5/11/2020 at 12:18 AM, Flower said:
On 5/11/2020 at 12:14 AM, CanDLinkZz said:

Science is horrible.

Oh wow. that was a pretty big typo-

• Paw up 1

On 5/10/2020 at 9:00 PM, Flower said:

Wait. People want to be talked to? Lame. I prefer talking to myself pretending I have an audience. 

• Paw up 1

28 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Wait. People want to be talked to? Lame. I prefer talking to myself pretending I have an audience. 

Not so much being talked to but just being able to listen to someone speaking. 

• Paw up 1

• 3 months later...

i have the kind of imagination that lets me see things in front of me that aren't there for anyone else

I also describe smells with colours and it confuses everyone

and i remember way too much about my dreams and nightmares. it's scary. and now ive started writing entire stories based on them because there's that much for me to base it off of. 

Okay, elaborating that last one. 

Like, the little details that would usually make a nightmare unbelievable I've manipulated into the little elements of a story. Like, okay. Usually my nightmares involve me and some of my friends going into a building and being separated because we're playing hide-and-seek or something-- usually it's someone's 'house' even though it looks nothing like their real house and is usually run-down as all heck in theb ack corners. By the way, the layouts of these places are actually really intricate and don't overlap at all. I remember this. Yes.
Thing is, one of my friends always knows the layout of this place. But what they don't know about are the secret rooms in the place that only I know about despite having supposedly never been there. Either that, or I have some kind of sixth sense. It's one or the other in my nightmares.
And we're usually being chased by one of the creatures I created for another story, or the monsters I associate myself with-- that one's a story for another time. But if/when they catch any of us, they never do anything.

And now I'm writing about those things. 😃

• Like 1

and and and also bout that second one 

Red Orange / #ff5349 hex color

I tried describing the smell of my friend's perfume as this colour, and it literally did nothing for her and all of the friends who heard were giving me strange looks

Apparently it was meant to be strawberry
it didn't smell like strawberry, in fact, it never does, but it's still nice

it just

i don't know how else to describe itttttt

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/27/2020 at 10:46 AM, xXAngle_WolfzXx said:

Whenever I'm tired and with my friends, I become really obnoxious

Update: Whenever I'm tired and with my friends I'm social, talkative and even funny. But because my social skills have depended on sleep deprivation for so long, getting enough sleep makes me overthink everything I say and do in any social situation that isn't between family members

• Paw up 1