Stray Fawn Community

The royalty challange

BasicDemon

Yes Yes I know there are so many of these, but I made a few changes to my play to make it a bit more interesting

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- You must always have a queen. if there is no queen the group will find the closest female relative of the queen and make them queen if said queen didn't have any daughters.

- Niches can only breed 3 times. They also cannot be siblings with siblings or parents with grandparents it is likely to not make a healthy child. Queens can breed 4 times.

- Start with 9 niches. (it is best to make them all new adults, but feel free to do as you please!) Choose a color, pattern, or ear as a genetic the entire tribe has. This cannot be for example: bat wings. That is something you have to mutate in later. It must be a aesthetic gene.

- Edit the queen mostly. she has to start with mainly normal genes. such as normal snout, runner leg/claw/nimble fingers. You can add up to 3 recessive genes of your choice. (do not add genes such as: heat body. those are not from the tribes ancestors!)

- The queen doesn't fight unless she is the most powerful at the moment and will not be harmed by what she is fighting. That includes dodomingo's (sorry if I spelt it wrong) as they attract predator's.

- Do not ever take in rouges. They are not worth feeding. 

- A niche cannot ever breed with 2 niches unless their current mate had died. 

- If a queen/ queens mate is about to die, they must die in the nest the next queen will raise her nichelings in, it is respectful to those fallen.

- Kill all outsiders on sight. They will only take your food.

- If a female gets pregnant from a rouge male she becomes the lowest ranking female in the tribe and is unlikely for the child to not be killed shortly after birth.

- The niches only live 50 days in total, 7 as a child. you may arrange the 7 days as you please.

- Sick babies are also killed shortly after birth. and if parents were related and being related was the reason for the sickness, the parents either become low ranking or are killed. 

- A niche with more 'attractive' genes are more likely to breed and ones with less attractive genes are unlikely to breed at all.

- A queen heir must have yellow eyes. all queens must have yellow eyes. it is fine if a niche that is neither queen or heir has yellow eyes. it is simply another more attractive gene.

- Queens cannot be chased out. for any reason.  they are the only law enforcer, the niche have no real way to make her leave.

- Queens are fed first. so are heirs. and in uncertain times, also the queens current mate and or older children. (or all, but mine ended up he entire tribe was at some point, related, mostly cousins though.)

- Your only goal to survive.

- I suggest you add some drama such as a group of niches leaving the first and making two groups.

- All 8 other niches genes and genders are randomized. the queen is obviously made female.

- Tips!: Don't over populate. it creates tight bottle necks quickly later on. start on an easy island at first as most of the starter genes of all but the queen are going to be pretty bad.

Have fun trying this out if you do!

Edited by BasicDemon
more Grammar fixes
  • Like 3

On 3/28/2020 at 2:49 AM, BasicDemon said:

- The niches only live 50 days in total, 7 as a child. you may arrange the 7 days as you please.

Question!

Are 7 days as a child required, or can I go over that number, so like in total, baby: 3, Child: 7, Teen: 10?

Or, are we allowed to pick?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nightfire said:

Question!

Are 7 days as a child required, or can I go over that number, so like in total, baby: 3, Child: 7, Teen: 10?

Or, are we allowed to pick?

not required, but that's how I did it, so feel free to choose!

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 5:32 PM, DaisyWorlds said:

Would having the Stinky tail be considered a distasteful/less attractive trait? Being that it adds distasteful scent to your nicheling.

uh... I guess it'd depend on what island your on really, if you somewhere where its a helpful gene, I guess it wouldn't count as either, as it wouldn't be exactly bad anymore, but it wouldn't be attractive, if you somewhere like peaceful meadow, it'd be less attractive trait, that would really depend.