Stray Fawn Community

Packs of War {Wolf Rp thing} The Hunting Fields

GreenTheGreat

38 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

uh I choose,  healer in training, I also want to cook, in a doglike fashion

XD sounds hilarious, I love it! Really brightens up an rp! Also you would have to be healer because there is no healer currently

1 hour ago, Green the gene maker said:

XD sounds hilarious, I love it! Really brightens up an rp! Also you would have to be healer because there is no healer currently

I edited the post at just the right time because before it said warrior.XD

I'm sorry, but I've decided I don't want to do this anymore. At the time, when I signed up, it sounded great, but by now I've realized I'm just not that great at RPs, and I don't really like them that much. I'm sorry. You can do whatever you want with my pack—make Zixvir the alpha, delete it, anything.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

I'm sorry, but I've decided I don't want to do this anymore. At the time, when I signed up, it sounded great, but by now I've realized I'm just not that great at RPs, and I don't really like them that much. I'm sorry. You can do whatever you want with my pack—make Zixvir the alpha, delete it, anything.

I give you next morning to think, I don't want to be the leader, so I could be seccond in command, if it helps you make desicions

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sky said:

Hm, I'm sorry about that. I will give people to option to take over as pack leader

• Like 1