Stray Fawn Community

community universe build(forked)

Zixvir

this is the community verse build and am deciding to repost because the old post is dead. now with story I am not gonna be able to manage on my own and I want this to eventually run on it's own so I'll be making some stuff

1 universe, 4 galaxy's, all empty, void, darkness. time to become the gods of a universe, you can become the god of one galaxy, you can choose 2 classes, and you can (you kinda have to) work together to create vast planets, landscapes, and a big galaxy by working together, eventually there will be alot going on, space battles, farming, and whatever else we have ideas for.

classes:

Planet Ant: you start the planet for everything to go on you will create a planet, maybe some moons and also asteroids, you will also create the ai for the living governer to work with for weather and you will create the planet and choose all the stats of your planet. living things will move about your planet or if they are in space you can have comets or astroids pass through, you can also create rouge planets that move aroud  a set path like a space ship without thrusters.

Biologist: you will create living things that you will evolve with the planet ant and ask the techno bot to help with the tech as well as creating a.i for the living governer to use and turns for  the influentual person to use, and abilitys for the influentual person as well. you will add and create genes for your creatures,  and also voice them if you want,  create a language for them to use you do this by taking a already existing language or choosing something like spanish and translate it all a bunch teaching the

A.I governer: you will have the a.i working and work together with the biologist, planet ant, techno bot and admin, to create the ai for the life forms to follow, you will have the worlds biology do basic functions and work with the influentual person to be an influance on the biology. you will create roles for the influentual person to fill in  so stuff happens and you will also do weather and ask others how stuff get's affected by A.I and admin will also do this, once somthing happens when it happens again the same affect applies you basically turn this into a game, otherwise, this would be a toy, kind of like the sims

Influentual Person: you will work together with the biologist, the techno bot and planet ant to be a life form to control, the admin and living governer will give you your turns to do stuff as well as working with 2 life forms, the life forms your charecter can die, but you will get a new charecter to fill the gap. you will influance the life of your world to do things as well as leading ships, planets and basically taking over all of the major roles for life to take place in.

Techno Bot: you will create the tech that the life forms will use, and create if the biologist asks you you can work together to give the game life

admin is currently just me but will eventually expand onto other players as well so this doesn't shut down like the last one.

Admin:(not availabe)

you should try to take insperation and use it in the galaxy and universe,  a comet could hit a different galaxy, everyone creates the lore, you can create rp's based off of stuff from this but we will also take ideas from those rps and games that you make, of course, you have to mention this as well as we will mention your rp/game/story in this, basically creating books or games or shows out of those so it will add diversity , @Philo and other developers, you could come here for ideas, like things to add to games that you are working on and stuff will be like a chef salad without the bad stuff .once a few people join a galaxy then you can make the star,  working together, creating a name and special things for it, and everyone who joins the galaxy will  be able and will probably want to contribute to the star and also make suggestions for  it, I will crate a seperate post from this that  will be the place to sugggest Ideas for this game to work there can be multiple of the same class in a galaxy, and if you're wondering about youtubing this you  can mention this but you cannot show this in your videos, you also should mention stray fawn studios and their games, but you can't  show this on youtube.

but for now you suggest things in the replies also I spent 1 hour working on this so far so please read all of it  ok so also someone please  make some spelling fixes. if you wanna

galaxy 1: (not decided yet) the star has not been voted on

@Applesauce is a Planet ant and a Biologist  

galaxy 2: (not decided yet)the star has not been voted on 

@Yambo OwO is a Biologist and a Influentual Person  @The Lost One is a Biologist and a A.I Governer.

galaxy 3: (not decided yet)the star has not been voted on

galaxy 4: (not decided yet)the star has not been voted on

this game is heavily logic based and  physics based, it is made possible by our imaginations working together

I will not contribute to the star but I will help you come up with names once enough (probably 3) people join galaxy 1, you could tell people about this and have them play too

does anyone want tech, you change later if there isn't  too big of a gap to fill in, you also get to choose witch universe to be in, so I don't know where to put you or if you want to change because I have to many notifacations,  so I might not respond because I might not be  on the computer but logged in... I check at the end of the day where I live though, US/Canada time

9 hours ago, The Lost One said:

Also, this may not become as big as you think it will-

I might not be able to manage that much as I have alot of notifacations to sort through

13 hours ago, Sky said:

Can I be techno and ant? :D Also, do our characters have names, gender, personality, etc?

be those, also everybody I'm gonna put you in the same universe, if you want to change, let me know, and there won't be personality as you are the "gods" of the galaxy and every thing that comes from it, now tommorow you can pm everybody to come here and do the star name, also there can be magic as a special ability of the star, or a physics based thing, this might get difficult so it's best if everybody is on at different times and you pm everybody to come on when you want help with what you are working on, so for example a comet hits a ship and then said ship requiers the techno to be online and the influentual+ governer+ planet ant in order for the area to work, so it will be cartoony as in the meanwhile... you get the Idea, I need breaks, and not to crash everybody's computer. so stuff will be like niche with lot's of nichelings very quickly. and admin will be needed quickly too, but space travel will be kind of ignored until something happens other then exploration, so big event time, just copy and paste this reply or explain this when you pm  everybody, also wars between galaxys  would be slow and require everbody particapating online, at least, mostly everybody, but remember, galaxy 1 is about to be officialy  established, it will be like a rp version of hermit craft with admin.

@Sky@Applesauce, make your star, at least 3 people have to contribute tot he star's name, this is basically your galaxy's name and you can add or subtract the amount of stars the max amount being 5, you need to vote on the star name once 3 people are in ur galaxy, also uranus sounds like yurniss

@Yambo OwO do you accept @Sting-tail drake/alex602h into your galaxy, (a galaxy has to have at least 3 people to start) also @Sky and @Applesauce you need to add to the star's ability's  and after another person joins you can vote on the star and galaxy name, same with you yambo and sting-tail drake, sorry for @ing you so much but I don't know what else to do.

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

@Yambo OwO do you accept @Sting-tail drake/alex602h into your galaxy, (a galaxy has to have at least 3 people to start) also @Sky and @Applesauce you need to add to the star's ability's  and after another person joins you can vote on the star and galaxy name, same with you yambo and sting-tail drake, sorry for @ing you so much but I don't know what else to do.

what do you mean by star's ability, and can we make planets yet? If so would a visual help? 

also don't worry about the @ing, you're good