Stray Fawn Community

community universe build(forked)

Zixvir

Just now, Applesauce said:

what do you mean by star's ability

the star's ability can be magic or physics but it makes your galaxy unique, and it doesn't have to look like it comes from the star, and no you can't build the galaxy until it has at least 3 people and the galaxy has a star and name, and then this will start happenning, once stuff happens we will have a seperate post for questions about the game and creating galaxy's will be in that thread too.

the star ability could shoot things with a blob of mass speed and destruction (B.O.M.S.A.D) so B.O.M.S.A.D incoming! literally anything could be the star ability as long as it can be countered or isn't too op.

Zagarax is an ancient blue giant that has the ability put out to high levels of radiation and heat, is best known for it's strange blue lights. Also it's very easy for object like asteroids and stray planets to get close, but almost impossible to escape it.

ok so once someone has another idea for the star if it conflicts with an already exsisting rule then the person who came up with that rule must agree to that rule conflicting that rule

On 4/6/2020 at 1:09 PM, Applesauce said:

Zagarax is an ancient blue giant that has the ability put out to high levels of radiation and heat, is best known for it's strange blue lights. Also it's very easy for object like asteroids and stray planets to get close, but almost impossible to escape it.

so what is the raduis of it's gravitational pull? what is the orbital range? how big is it?

6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

so what is the raduis of it's gravitational pull? what is the orbital range? how big is it?

112812760000km, 167620000km, and 29 times the size of the sun

tell me if something doesn't look right and i'll try to fix it

13 hours ago, Applesauce said:

well this star would have to be magical in order to be 29x the size of the and be older than it, because that is not how physics work, so basically  a radioactive star that is blue(witch would actually be true for it's size) and has a big gravitational pull so it is pretty normal, other than the fact that it is quite old and will presumably live a long, long time forward.

13 hours ago, Applesauce said:

i did a trick question with the gravity pull and orbit, they should be the same, but also make sure to vote on how the star works.

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

well this star would have to be magical in order to be 29x the size of the and be older than it, because that is not how physics work, so basically  a radioactive star that is blue(witch would actually be true for it's size) and has a big gravitational pull so it is pretty normal, other than the fact that it is quite old and will presumably live a long, long time forward.

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

i did a trick question with the gravity pull and orbit, they should be the same, but also make sure to vote on how the star works.

when I looked up the size of a blue giant it says around 30 times bigger than the sun, doesn't have to be older if it breaks physics. I don't think they even live for that long either, and the stars gravitational radius is 112812760000km. 167620000km is when other stars gravitational pull becomes greater, and the blue giants becomes weaker. Hope this makes sense. 

On 4/18/2020 at 10:33 PM, Applesauce said:

when I looked up the size of a blue giant it says around 30 times bigger than the sun, doesn't have to be older if it breaks physics. I don't think they even live for that long either, and the stars gravitational radius is 112812760000km. 167620000km is when other stars gravitational pull becomes greater, and the blue giants becomes weaker. Hope this makes sense. 

it should be old though, this game uses physics but also uses magic to make awesomeness. so it shall be ancient, if you want it to, it is magic.

ok the star is named zagarax , is a blue giant, it's very easy for object like asteroids and stray planets to get close, but almost impossible to escape it, gravity radius: 112812760000km a quirk is that when other stars have a greater gravitational pull it lowers to 167620000km  of gravity, now exactly how much radiation and heat is there?, and what is the range of said radiation and heat, describe the heat zones as well, the heat zones tells the planet maker what the temp is

@mhiahia wanna join? as well as @Aetherskye , @I am beautiful and @The Hollow Knight. you were all apart of the origanal and that post will be deleted. the art will be salvaged though, and you will  have to choose new jobs, read through all of the main post and all the replies and then ask for a job and a galaxy to be in

@mhiahia here is your work

First life-form!

Colonizer

Length: 0,1-0,5 mm

Average lifespan: 30-90 earth days

Habitat: Able to survive on most planets, since it can adapt to multiple environments

Diet: Similar to plants, the use light to produce food. They can also filter for food if living in the sea or a river.

The colonizers are a far spread species. SInce their eggs can endure extreme conditions for hundreds of years, they often send their eggs into space. Once an egg reaches a suited climate, the hatching process will begin. Colonizers reproduce in two different ways: Asexually, often if their population is still in early stages. Sexually, once their population is big enough. At this point, for a yet unknown reason (though it is often theorized that something similar to pheromones might be the cause) colonizers will mate and produce eggs, which are light and tiny enough to be carried into space.

They possess to different eyes: A bigger pair, which is used to see movement and colours, and a ring of eight eyes, used only to perceive movements.

Their name stems from their ability to populate almost every environment, regardless of temperature or fauna. Although they seem to choose a water biome if given the chance.

Colonizer.thumb.jpg.8f8efa5212fc36ba5115648f491ead0a.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/28/2020 at 12:32 PM, Zixvir said:

how much radiation and heat is there?, and what is the range of said radiation and heat, describe the heat zones as well, the heat zones tells the planet maker what the temp is

how much radiation.

14 hours ago, Zixvir said:

@mhiahia wanna join? as well as @Aetherskye , @I am beautiful and @The Hollow Knight. you were all apart of the origanal and that post will be deleted. the art will be salvaged though, and you will  have to choose new jobs, read through all of the main post and all the replies and then ask for a job and a galaxy to be in

Sure! I'll be a biologist and something else, whatever is needed.

10 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Sure! I'll be a biologist and something else, whatever is needed.

what galaxy will you join?, also just choose any new job, I completly  reworked the system so please read it,  all of it and also we will now go to the pm message system to ask questions about the way the game works(what you can or  cannot do) and prototypes of any sort (like a living thing or a star) and when the  full thing is done then it gets posted here, and when you have to ask someone about the creation don't, unless what your question is isn't written on the creation, then ask them on the pm messaging system, when joining once you join you will be put onto said pm messaging system,  and only when you join you will ask on here.

@Sky I'm sorry for overwhelming you with posts, try turning off notifactions for the messages as that is the place for making things like planets and such.

• 1 month later...