Stray Fawn Community

New forum section - Education

Philo

Hey folks :)
As you might know, Niche is available for free for schools.
We thought it would be a good idea to give teachers / reasearchers a place to discuss about the game too!
And what better place could there be than in our forums :D

To any teachers/researchers who found their way here: Welcome, we're happy to have you!
Feel free to discuss, open new threads, share experiences you made with the game, etc.

I'm sure our local Niche players here in the forums are happy to help with any questions. Same goes for the developers of course :)

• Like 10
  • Eek! 5

I'm planning on making a few tutorials once I'm done with the translation. Can someone finally explain how the "immunity to sickness" attribute works? Does it just mean that a nicheling isn't born with the common cold?

I feel like the educators should get a different 'title' (As in what's currently NicheMobileTester for a lot of us rn) if they want to ^-^

This could also mean someone challenges the almighty BannerGirl.

• Like 2

Welcome @SilverTides :)
It would be great if you could maybe upload the builds on one of your schools servers and give your students access from there.
Or something like Google Drive or Dropbox works too. Something you can close after a while so that the link can't be shared around.

• 2 months later...
On 3/30/2020 at 12:41 PM, Aetherskye said:

I feel like the educators should get a different 'title' (As in what's currently NicheMobileTester for a lot of us rn) if they want to ^-^

This could also mean someone challenges the almighty BannerGirl.

Le almighty BannerGirl is also a Teacher... 

On a more serious note, My school is a private program that is opening for Summer School this week. I have given the director the information for Niche and they plan on looking into the game as a science suppliment for the older group.

• Eek! 2

• 4 months later...
On 6/20/2020 at 1:57 PM, bannergirl411 said:

Le almighty BannerGirl is also a Teacher... 

On a more serious note, My school is a private program that is opening for Summer School this week. I have given the director the information for Niche and they plan on looking into the game as a science suppliment for the older group.

DUDE YOUR STUDENTS SOUND REALLY LUCKY. I love niche and wish i could play it during school ;n;