Stray Fawn Community

Fears

Katumai

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

You know those little squishy kinda sticky things you get after the dentist as a kid or a bunch for cheap? When you poke your finger through it. And then you touch the part where your fingernail is. Not a fear but. hieugh

I have no clue what you're talking about. Can you elaborate?

19 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

You know those little squishy kinda sticky things you get after the dentist as a kid or a bunch for cheap? When you poke your finger through it. And then you touch the part where your fingernail is. Not a fear but. hieugh

I don't like touching them in the first place

• 1 month later...

time to dig up this old thread by mentioning more fears of mine:

drowning. 

I love water, but i cant stay under for more than about 20 seconds, or i start spiralling into a panic attack. Its mostly linked to an incident that happened when I was around 10, basically: my sort-of cousin almost drowned me and my grandparents just watched it happen, then when I kicked her to get away, they got mad at me

(my grandparents always liked her more than me, so now its not really that surprising)

heres a bit of a weird one:

I dont like it when people (that arent my parents, best friend, or gf (ha, not anymore) ) touch me for too long. It was most likely caused by a really screwed up thing that happened to me when I was younger, that just isn't in any way suitable to say here-but if you're curious, I dont care if you pm me, Im not exactly uncomfortable talking about it anymore. But yeah, especially if its multiple people. After around 5-10 seconds, it just starts to feel like they're trying to hold me down, even if they're just barely touching me. Not proud of this, but-I actually threw someone into a pole once because of this, I was panicking really hard. They had to go to the hospital because they hit their head-

I've said this one like, a million times before, but:

Dogs. Just, dogs.

If you bring a dog that isnt small around me, I will not hesitate to throw a brick at it. Im so crippling horrified of dogs, that its not even funny. Especially if its barking at me, then I'll go and get a frickin hatchet. I just hate these things. 

Everyone either gets offended or laughs at me for this, but I have my reasons. Dogs have attacked me a stupid amount of times, I almost died once because a dog came running out of some guys house, knocked me over and made me hit my head on a tree, and then tried to kill me while I was disoriented. This was a big dog too, over half the height of my 13 year old self. The owner came out and grabbed it though.

I almost lost my hand one time to some dog that was crappily tied up, but thats a different story.

Just, keep big dogs away from me. Im serious.

Also, I swear, if anyone responds to this with 'not all dogs are like that' I am actually going to block you. Im so sick of hearing that response, its not even funny. Take one look at me and tell me if it looks like I give a damn. 

TLDR: I wont hesitate to bring out a gun on big dogs, that thing is staying the hell away from me

wow this was long

literally just me talking about what makes me want to die

anyway, heres a meme:

2c01emk29io41.jpg.c09c500615fa0d8e19051bbecbec3d64.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clover said:

time to dig up this old thread by mentioning more fears of mine:

drowning. 

I love water, but i cant stay under for more than about 20 seconds, or i start spiralling into a panic attack. Its mostly linked to an incident that happened when I was around 10, basically: my sort-of cousin almost drowned me and my grandparents just watched it happen, then when I kicked her to get away, they got mad at me

(my grandparents always liked her more than me, so now its not really that surprising)

heres a bit of a weird one:

I dont like it when people (that arent my parents, best friend, or gf (ha, not anymore) ) touch me for too long. It was most likely caused by a really screwed up thing that happened to me when I was 15, that just isn't in any way suitable to say here-but if you're curious, I dont care if you pm me, Im not exactly uncomfortable talking about it anymore. But yeah, especially if its multiple people. After around 5-10 seconds, it just starts to feel like they're trying to hold me down, even if they're just barely touching me. Not proud of this, but-I actually threw someone into a pole once because of this, I was panicking really hard. They had to go to the hospital because they hit their head-

I've said this one like, a million times before, but:

Dogs. Just, dogs.

If you bring a dog that isnt small around me, I will not hesitate to throw a brick at it. Im so crippling horrified of dogs, that its not even funny. Especially if its barking at me, then I'll go and get a frickin hatchet. I just hate these things. 

Everyone either gets offended or laughs at me for this, but I have my reasons. Dogs have attacked me a stupid amount of times, I almost died once because a dog came running out of some guys house, knocked me over and made me hit my head on a tree, and then tried to kill me while I was disoriented. This was a big dog too, over half the height of my 14 year old self. The owner came out and grabbed it though.

I almost lost my hand one time to some dog that was crappily tied up, but thats a different story.

Just, keep big dogs away from me. Im serious.

Also, I swear, if anyone responds to this with 'not all dogs are like that' I am actually going to block you. Im so sick of hearing that response, its not even funny. Take one look at me and tell me if it looks like I give a damn. 

TLDR: I wont hesitate to bring out a gun on big dogs, that thing is staying the hell away from me

wow this was long

literally just me talking about what makes me want to die

anyway, heres a meme:

2c01emk29io41.jpg.c09c500615fa0d8e19051bbecbec3d64.jpg

aHhHhHhh

im terrified of drowning. i can swim, but drowning is probably one of my worst fears. 

open water, too, is pretty bad :/

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lynxity said:

im terrified of drowning. i can swim, but drowning is probably one of my worst fears. 

never watch Lost if you can't watch 3 people (in total; one a few seasons in, two at the same time in the last season) drown...

• Sad 1

The Last of Us’ zombies. It’s a really irrational fear but just hearing the zombies gives me anxiety. Clickers are the worse too, they run real fast and have extremely good hearing, but can’t see. Some of the missions in-game include sneaking around dozens of these guys (including bloaters, which are like clickers but more dangerous and are massive) which actually gave me anxiety attacks. Zombie game scary.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

The Last of Us’ zombies. It’s a really irrational fear but just hearing the zombies gives me anxiety. Clickers are the worse too, they run real fast and have extremely good hearing, but can’t see. Some of the missions in-game include sneaking around dozens of these guys (including bloaters, which are like clickers but more dangerous and are massive) which actually gave me anxiety attacks. Zombie game scary.

6zx7rtcuivyobun;kml The Last of Us is such a good game, but boy did i have nightmares

not to mention the many times i cried, on par with TWDG-

flame throwers destroy bloaters, watch a vid on how to get the flamethrower but it decimates bloaters, the most powerful zombie.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zixvir said:

flame throwers destroy bloaters, watch a vid on how to get the flamethrower but it decimates bloaters, the most powerful zombie.

I already finished TLOU... But thanks :) 

9 hours ago, Clover said:

6zx7rtcuivyobun;kml The Last of Us is such a good game, but boy did i have nightmares

not to mention the many times i cried, on par with TWDG-

I oddly never cried, nor was I really emotionally attached to any of the characters. Sure, I had a massive knee-jerk reaction when Joel was nearly killed at the college and when Joel's daughter died, but most of my emotions were nothing but pure fear. Still really excited for TLOU 2! The trailer looked cool.

Also TWDG? 

I had to google it. RIP Telltale even though they had it coming

8 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

I already finished TLOU... But thanks :) 

I oddly never cried, nor was I really emotionally attached to any of the characters. Sure, I had a massive knee-jerk reaction when Joel was nearly killed at the college and when Joel's daughter died, but most of my emotions were nothing but pure fear. Still really excited for TLOU 2! The trailer looked cool.

Also TWDG? 

I had to google it. RIP Telltale even though they had it coming

TWDG is favorite game, i cried a stupid amount of times-

at least there was a happy ending in season 4 :')

Im really excited for TLOU 2, i really wanna see Ellie again zetrxytcuviubi

Just now, Clover said:

TWDG is favorite game, i cried a stupid amount of times-

at least there was a happy ending in season 4 :')

Im really excited for TLOU 2, i really wanna see Ellie again zetrxytcuviubi

I like Ellie. Not because she's gay, but because she's kickass and really cool. She seems like a good friend to have

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

I like Ellie. Not because she's gay, but because she's kickass and really cool. She seems like a good friend to have

I grew really attached to her, when it was revealed she was gay i was just like 'thats neat, but like, have you seen her fight?'

She probably grew on me because she reminded me so much of Clementine from TWDG, I always liked those characters that you started off with as young kids, just trying to live out their lives. Another example is Jodie from Beyond Two Souls-

now that i think about, TLOU, TWDG and Beyond Two Souls are my favorite games (i just realized that Beyond Two Souls as an abbreviation would be BTS, and i hate it-)

My biggest fear is dragonflies. If I see one in real life I won't breathe until it's dead, and even small pictures or detailed drawings of dragonflies will give me the need to throw up. If there were to be a dragonfly outside my house I'd board up all the windows and stop breathing so that it can't find me. I want all dragonflies to die.

I also have megalophobia. Even looking at pictures of boats makes me want to throw up, and I'll get chills for a while. When I was younger I ended up almost collapsing because I couldn't stand seeing something in a game, and I ended up being put in the bedroom of the house while everybody else got to attend the party. Yes, stuff like boats or planes can make people physically sick. I still refuse to spawn the king or queen dragon in Minecraft. I'm not dealing with that feeling again.

I have another weird fear that I don't want to talk about, but let's just say it's the reason half of my medicines are ready in my cabinet. And this fear is related to food.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

My biggest fear is dragonflies. If I see one in real life I won't breathe until it's dead, and even small pictures or detailed drawings of dragonflies will give me the need to throw up. If there were to be a dragonfly outside my house I'd board up all the windows and stop breathing so that it can't find me. I want all dragonflies to die.

I also have megalophobia. Even looking at pictures of boats makes me want to throw up, and I'll get chills for a while. When I was younger I ended up almost collapsing because I couldn't stand seeing something in a game, and I ended up being put in the bedroom of the house while everybody else got to attend the party. Yes, stuff like boats or planes can make people physically sick. I still refuse to spawn the king or queen dragon in Minecraft. I'm not dealing with that feeling again.

I have another weird fear that I don't want to talk about, but let's just say it's the reason half of my medicines are ready in my cabinet. And this fear is related to food.

I would be more weirded by the dragonfly thing if it wasnt for the fact that i feel almost the exact same way about dogs-

I think dragonflies are cool, but everyone is scared of things. Irrational? Pfft, hell no. We all have our reasons, and sometimes we just cant stand things.

I can understand megalophobia, who wouldnt be terrified of something that over two times larger than them? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Clover said:

Irrational? Pfft, hell no. We all have our reasons, and sometimes we just cant stand things.

some of mine are entirely irrational, like what the fr*ck could happen to me when I'm going up the stairs at 11:32 P.M. besides falling down?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

5 hours ago, Flower said:

I'm still mainly afraid of darkness, heights, and bugs- Bugs accepts snails and butterflies must die Now.

it makes me sad that people are scare of things I like :( dragonflies are so pretty and awesome to me. and ladybugs are awesome too (I saved a lot from the school gym last year...why did they all keep going there to die??), as are bees if they don't fly towards me (wasps...wasps can..go somewhere else far away from me. especially the yellowjackets.). 

by the way—you better not kill all these bugs, it would collapse the ecosystem! if there were no bees, we'd have a lot less food to eat. we actually need more bees. aldo ladybugs eat the tinesy bugs that eat up the leaves of plants and make them die so they're good too!

oh and I guess I'm scared of all wasps, near me or not. bees and spiders are great unless they come near me. all bugs can scare me if they get close without me noticing because then for a second I don't know if it's a wasp or a bee or just a fly...

(please let me know if I offended you, I didn't mean to and I'm really sorry and I'll delete this)

4 hours ago, Sky said:

(please let me know if I offended you, I didn't mean to and I'm really sorry and I'll delete this)

people don't really need to justify phobias to you... phobias are counted as the irrational fear in the first place ^^; 

• Paw up 1

I have a fear(if this counts as one) of voice chats

This is because one thing and that thing is Amino Live Mode

I used to enjoy listening my friends on there talk but one day I kept getting bad anxiety to the point where I would have to close Amino

I have gotten rid of Amino but it stuck with me

Now, I usually don't want to join in with voice chats because I'm afraid of my anxiety getting bad

I also get slight anxiety remembering it

6 hours ago, Sky said:

it makes me sad that people are scare of things I like :( dragonflies are so pretty and awesome to me. and ladybugs are awesome too (I saved a lot from the school gym last year...why did they all keep going there to die??), as are bees if they don't fly towards me (wasps...wasps can..go somewhere else far away from me. especially the yellowjackets.). 

by the way—you better not kill all these bugs, it would collapse the ecosystem! if there were no bees, we'd have a lot less food to eat. we actually need more bees. aldo ladybugs eat the tinesy bugs that eat up the leaves of plants and make them die so they're good too!

oh and I guess I'm scared of all wasps, near me or not. bees and spiders are great unless they come near me. all bugs can scare me if they get close without me noticing because then for a second I don't know if it's a wasp or a bee or just a fly...

I think bugs are cool too, but downplaying someone fears is never a good thing. I feel the same way you do about things like snakes, but I feel the same with Foxy and Flower about dogs. Jesus, do I hate dogs....

• Like 2