Stray Fawn Community

School of the gods 3.0

Spoopy

Santreai got up and went to the main school area. He looked around, noting anything that didn't stand out. It was a little weird, but what might be odd to some didn't exactly stand out to him.

Tulippaw rolled out of his nest and growled slightly, grooming his fur quickly and getting his stuff for class, he walked outside and squinted his eyes against the sun. 

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Tulippaw rolled out of his nest and growled slightly, grooming his fur quickly and getting his stuff for class, he walked outside and squinted his eyes against the sun. 

Santreai was just sorta in the open, looking around as he noted random details. He then spotted Tulip. He didn't say anything, but just tensed up as he became wary.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Santreai was just sorta in the open, looking around as he noted random details. He then spotted Tulip. He didn't say anything, but just tensed up as he became wary.

He waved awkwardly. Why are you looking at me like I have the plauge? He though arching an eyebrow

1 hour ago, Flower said:

He waved awkwardly. Why are you looking at me like I have the plauge? He though arching an eyebrow

(Because Santreai was taken from his home by the people here--)

Santreai just stared at him. "Name?"

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(Because Santreai was taken from his home by the people here--)

Santreai just stared at him. "Name?"

"Uh.." Gods why do I have to have such a stupid name. He sat there thinking.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Uh.." Gods why do I have to have such a stupid name. He sat there thinking.

Santreai got up and fully turned towards them. He has scratches and bruises from the forest. "Tell me. Your name." He said in a threatening voice.

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Skunk frolicked around the playground

Maya followed, enjoying the chance to run before sitting in class for hours.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Santreai got up and fully turned towards them. He has scratches and bruises from the forest. "Tell me. Your name." He said in a threatening voice.

"Chill, Its Aspen." He lied, not wanting to be laughed at.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Chill, Its Aspen." He lied, not wanting to be laughed at.

Santreai read their face. He could sense the weakness. "Real name, not nicknames."

Santreai read their face. He could sense the weakness. "Real name, not nicknames."

"Nah." he said pushing past him and walking briskly away.

"Nah." he said pushing past him and walking briskly away.

Santreai put his paw on their tail to stop them. "What is your name? It's not that hard of a question!"

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"ooooooo! I love gardening! Flowers are the best!" Skunk chriped

She smiled. "They are pretty cool. I wonder who our teacher is." (I'm imagining its the first day of school.)

31 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Santreai put his paw on their tail to stop them. "What is your name? It's not that hard of a question!"

‘’I said my name buddy.’’ He said with a hiss.

33 minutes ago, Flower said:

She smiled. "They are pretty cool. I wonder who our teacher is." (I'm imagining its the first day of school.)

"I hope they are nice!" Skunk

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’I said my name buddy.’’ He said with a hiss.

"No, you told me lies." He said, trying not to get worked up. "And I don't appreciate being lied to."

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"No, you told me lies." He said, trying not to get worked up. "And I don't appreciate being lied to."

‘’And I don’t appreciate being held to the ground by my tail so let me go.’’ He retorted, his face growing red with anger.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’And I don’t appreciate being held to the ground by my tail so let me go.’’ He retorted, his face growing red with anger.

"Only when you tell the truth." He hissed. He hated being lied to. It was something his tribe punished others for with death.

"Only when you tell the truth." He hissed. He hated being lied to. It was something his tribe punished others for with death.

‘I told you the truth!’’ He hissed back. ‘’Let go of me!’’ He said and whirled around, shoving his paw away from his tail and walking away fast.

‘I told you the truth!’’ He hissed back. ‘’Let go of me!’’ He said and whirled around, shoving his paw away from his tail and walking away fast.

Santreai scoffed and turned away. He had never learned how to make friends. He went back to scanning the area, this time with a newfound anger.