Stray Fawn Community

School of the gods 3.0

Spoopy

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

She laughed. ‘’I knew you had a sense of humor in there somewhere.’’

"It's not humor. It's facts." He stated, trying not to smile at her comment.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"It's not humor. It's facts." He stated, trying not to smile at her comment.

She shrugged. ‘’You have to have humor to agree with the statement “squids should be the dominant species.’’ (I have a story that’s funny but won’t be funny when I tell it. My science teacher posted a question on google classroom. ‘’Would you rather be able to talk to animals or control the weather?’’ This one kid put talk to animals and wrote a whole thing about how he and the goats would from s dictatorship and take over the earth starting with Russia. And then this other kid and him talked about the logistics of this possibility for a while) 

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

She shrugged. ‘’You have to have humor to agree with the statement “squids should be the dominant species.’’ (I have a story that’s funny but won’t be funny when I tell it. My science teacher posted a question on google classroom. ‘’Would you rather be able to talk to animals or control the weather?’’ This one kid put talk to animals and wrote a whole thing about how he and the goats would from s dictatorship and take over the earth starting with Russia. And then this other kid and him talked about the logistics of this possibility for a while) 

(That's a me thing to do. I'm both roles there. Goats are actually very strong.)

"They just have a good chance at winning battles. The possibility isn't that far away." He said, smirking. He was trying so hard to keep a frown on his face.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(That's a me thing to do. I'm both roles there. Goats are actually very strong.)

"They just have a good chance at winning battles. The possibility isn't that far away." He said, smirking. He was trying so hard to keep a frown on his face.

She smiled at his attempt to hide a smile. ‘’True, true.’’

13 minutes ago, Flower said:

She smiled at his attempt to hide a smile. ‘’True, true.’’

"They could take us all on and make it out on top. They have a really powerful ability. And bonus, it's at their personal use!" He seemed to take the squid thing too seriously.

"They could take us all on and make it out on top. They have a really powerful ability. And bonus, it's at their personal use!" He seemed to take the squid thing too seriously.

She nods, suddenly interested. ‘If wonder what other species could rule the world.’’ She pondered.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She nods, suddenly interested. ‘If wonder what other species could rule the world.’’ She pondered.

"Dodomingos…" He said, his voice going lower. He felt like he'd be made fun of for saying that.

"Dodomingos…" He said, his voice going lower. He felt like he'd be made fun of for saying that.

‘’They are oddly territorial aren’t they.’’ She said with a smile.

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’They are oddly territorial aren’t they.’’ She said with a smile.

"They sense danger. They know that if they don't act quick, then the newer inhabitants will take their home. Nichelings often take their home then claim that the dodomingo came into their territory.. The dodomingo came back to see their home taken over by creatures without a heart for them." He said. He seemed sad as he talked. He knew that he couldn't stop his tribe from doing the same thing, but he still knew that it was wrong.

"They sense danger. They know that if they don't act quick, then the newer inhabitants will take their home. Nichelings often take their home then claim that the dodomingo came into their territory.. The dodomingo came back to see their home taken over by creatures without a heart for them." He said. He seemed sad as he talked. He knew that he couldn't stop his tribe from doing the same thing, but he still knew that it was wrong.

She nods thoughtfully. ‘’’I never thought of it like that.’’ She replied. ‘’Hey, why did. The dodomingo cross the stream?’’

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

She nods thoughtfully. ‘’’I never thought of it like that.’’ She replied. ‘’Hey, why did. The dodomingo cross the stream?’’

"To escape." He said, looking over. His eyes were slightly dull at the thought of his tribe. He wasn't smiling anymore.

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"To escape." He said, looking over. His eyes were slightly dull at the thought of his tribe. He wasn't smiling anymore.

‘’Oh.. I’m sorry.. I shouldn’t have said anything..’’ she says, looking at her paws.

13 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Oh.. I’m sorry.. I shouldn’t have said anything..’’ she says, looking at her paws.

"It's fine..." He said. For some reason he didn't like not seeing her smile. "Anything you want to talk about?" He asked.

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"It's fine..." He said. For some reason he didn't like not seeing her smile. "Anything you want to talk about?" He asked.

‘’Uhh..’’ she wracked her brain for something to talk about. She wanted him to smile, to talk. ‘’So you trapped him by the tail?’’ She asked, her smile returning and her eyebrow raising.

‘’Uhh..’’ she wracked her brain for something to talk about. She wanted him to smile, to talk. ‘’So you trapped him by the tail?’’ She asked, her smile returning and her eyebrow raising.

"He wasn't telling the truth. He's lucky he still has his tail." He noted. He didn't want to say that Tulip would have been killed because that would probably scare them away.

"He wasn't telling the truth. He's lucky he still has his tail." He noted. He didn't want to say that Tulip would have been killed because that would probably scare them away.

She laughs. ‘’He always tries to avoid telling nichelings his real name. He absolutely despises it.’’

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

She laughs. ‘’He always tries to avoid telling nichelings his real name. He absolutely despises it.’’

"Why? I'd be jealous of a name like that. Flowers are a symbol of good things. Unlike some random bundle of noises like Santreai."

"Why? I'd be jealous of a name like that. Flowers are a symbol of good things. Unlike some random bundle of noises like Santreai."

She shrugs. ‘I dunno, ever sense I’ve know him he has hates it and lied to people about it.’’ She sighs then smiles again. ‘’Class starts soon.’’

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

She shrugs. ‘I dunno, ever sense I’ve know him he has hates it and lied to people about it.’’ She sighs then smiles again. ‘’Class starts soon.’’

"I don't want to go to class... Those nichelings are the ones that dragged me here..."

"I don't want to go to class... Those nichelings are the ones that dragged me here..."

She tilts her head. ‘’It’s gardening, there will be floweeeeerssss.’’ She pleaded.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She tilts her head. ‘’It’s gardening, there will be floweeeeerssss.’’ She pleaded.

"..." He looked at her pleading face. "Fine.... But only if you're there. I don't want to deal with those nasty nichelings on my own." He said, looking away.

"..." He looked at her pleading face. "Fine.... But only if you're there. I don't want to deal with those nasty nichelings on my own." He said, looking away.

‘’Of course I’ll be there, I hear the teacher is nice and we can sit in the back and pass notes.’’ She said, making eye contact with him. ‘’It will be fun.’’

‘’Of course I’ll be there, I hear the teacher is nice and we can sit in the back and pass notes.’’ She said, making eye contact with him. ‘’It will be fun.’’

He looked at her. The eye contact made him flustered. "Whatever." He looked away. "And aren't you a goodie two-shoes? It'd be hard to think you're the one to get in trouble for passing notes."

He looked at her. The eye contact made him flustered. "Whatever." He looked away. "And aren't you a goodie two-shoes? It'd be hard to think you're the one to get in trouble for passing notes."

She shrugs. “I dunno.”