Stray Fawn Community

School of the gods 3.0

Spoopy

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He got up. "So... Should we head to class?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Yeah." She said, booping him gently. "Race?" She asked

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Yeah." She said, booping him gently. "Race?" She asked

He felt weird when he was booped but just ignored the feeling. "Nah, don't want to hurt your feelings when you lose." He said, smirking.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He felt weird when he was booped but just ignored the feeling. "Nah, don't want to hurt your feelings when you lose." He said, smirking.

She wrinkled her nose at him playfully. "Have it your way." She said, standing up and starting to walk with him to class.

Just now, Flower said:

She wrinkled her nose at him playfully. "Have it your way." She said, standing up and starting to walk with him to class.

He walked with her until he had an idea. He went a little faster.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He walked with her until he had an idea. He went a little faster.

She kept walking until they reached the stepping stones. She hopped neatly onto the first one.

Just now, Flower said:

She kept walking until they reached the stepping stones. She hopped neatly onto the first one.

He was hesitant to go onto the stepping stones. He watched her hop onto the first one. He felt very uneasy as he looked at the water below.

He was hesitant to go onto the stepping stones. He watched her hop onto the first one. He felt very uneasy as he looked at the water below.

She hopped onto the second one and looked at him with understanding. "Its okay, I'll be right here and I can catch you if you fall." She said, locking eyes with him again.

Just now, Flower said:

She hopped onto the second one and looked at him with understanding. "Its okay, I'll be right here and I can catch you if you fall." She said, locking eyes with him again.

He looked between her, the stones, and the water. He inched closer before taking a deep breathe. He looked back at her before jumping onto the first stone, claws immediately coming out as his instincts were to find solid ground.

He looked between her, the stones, and the water. He inched closer before taking a deep breathe. He looked back at her before jumping onto the first stone, claws immediately coming out as his instincts were to find solid ground.

She inhaled sharply, praying he would land safely.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She inhaled sharply, praying he would land safely.

As he landed he tried to sink his claws into the rock, but it made him more uneasy when he realized that his claws wouldn't impale it. His fur stood on end and he seemed like he was actually scared.

As he landed he tried to sink his claws into the rock, but it made him more uneasy when he realized that his claws wouldn't impale it. His fur stood on end and he seemed like he was actually scared.

"Its okay, just a couple more." She said soothingly. She jumped to the next stone and waited

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Its okay, just a couple more." She said soothingly. She jumped to the next stone and waited

He jumped to the second stone, fear written all over his face. His mind reeled with thoughts of how he'd fall into water. It was an abbiss that none would escape. He dreaded this stone-hopping thing.

He jumped to the second stone, fear written all over his face. His mind reeled with thoughts of how he'd fall into water. It was an abbiss that none would escape. He dreaded this stone-hopping thing.

"Your doing good, only two more." She said, leaping onto the last stone, leaving the 3rd one open for him.

11 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Your doing good, only two more." She said, leaping onto the last stone, leaving the 3rd one open for him.

He hopped onto the third stone. He was still trying to put his claws into it.

He hopped onto the third stone. He was still trying to put his claws into it.

She hopped onto the shore, landing neatly. "Your almost there!" She encouraged.

1 minute ago, Green the gene maker said:

(Would you guys mind if I added a new student?)

(Do it, especially now bc the classes haven't started yet so its the perfect time)

She hopped onto the shore, landing neatly. "Your almost there!" She encouraged.

He looked up at her. He tried not to look terrified. He looked at the water again before jumping to the last rock. He took a deep breathe before hopping onto land. He just sorta sat and took another deep breathe. He was trying to compose himself.

He looked up at her. He tried not to look terrified. He looked at the water again before jumping to the last rock. He took a deep breathe before hopping onto land. He just sorta sat and took another deep breathe. He was trying to compose himself.

she leaned over and gave him a quick hug. "Hey, you did it." She said with a relived smile.

2 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

(Would you guys mind if I added a new student?)

You can add.

Just for some reason this gives me Bambi 2 vibes. I've become too involved in the roleplay heck-

Just now, Flower said:

she leaned over and gave him a quick hug. "Hey, you did it." She said with a relived smile.

The hug actually comforted him, but he still sorta made a grumpy/pouty face afterwards. "I. HATE. Water." He said, trying not to get worked up about it.

The hug actually comforted him, but he still sorta made a grumpy/pouty face afterwards. "I. HATE. Water." He said, trying not to get worked up about it.

"I know, but its over for now." She said and paused before saying. "That was really brave." 

"I know, but its over for now." She said and paused before saying. "That was really brave." 

He became flustered. "I-" He wanted to say something to deny those words but he couldn't think of anything. He just stood up. "Just-- Let's go to class already!" He said, trying not to show his jumble of emotions from that.