Stray Fawn Community

nichelings as AC villagers

bostonlobstah

My bean Yugo

Unstable at times, otherwise a quiet and sweet nicheling.

She does have a scar on the right side of her head(Branchs out kind of like branch lightning but you can do a normal scar or don't do a scar :))

2055299098_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame5_25_20197_39_11PM.thumb.png.2fd7f5b1edec688b4c25c67a4a486e46.png.20fc91ee0ac350db98edb39f2f52094b.png

• Like 1

Flower please!

Personality: good natured, bubbly, and a little bit sarcastic.

clothing style would probably be a sweater and a flower crown bc it’s on brand for herC2F4A12B-9C9F-4929-8789-EA8CA8C12EC2.png.a40a3df5dcde18f7efe2c0d57087231b.png

• Like 1

Everyone's villagers are finished, but I'm doing a mass drawing so I can put them all together! Any last calls? When picking a nicheling, try to pick a favorite that looks different from some of the others already posted so I can get some variety)

• Eek! 2

1 minute ago, boston_lobstah said:

Okay here's part one

I'll add a second row if people still want to submit some more, the foreground is kinda empty ;) 

This was SUPER fun to make though!! Honestly! Everyone turned out too adorable hhhhfdsbhsgh

nichecrossing_1.thumb.png.c583db74eb7f409bd0478b80ebf7a55f.png

ITS PERFECT AHH THERE ALL SO CUTE, especially mags, I really like her design! And I literally just got animal crossing like 5 minutes ago! 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, boston_lobstah said:

Okay here's part one

I'll add a second row if people still want to submit some more, the foreground is kinda empty ;) 

This was SUPER fun to make though!! Honestly! Everyone turned out too adorable hhhhfdsbhsgh

nichecrossing_1.thumb.png.c5f6e2ce97085f8ce91bf1f830866643.png

AAAAAA SO CUTE

• Thanks 1

Clover?

She's got my personality, so: Mostly closed off (not mean, just anti-social), stupidly brave but also scared of dumb stuff like thunder, and will probably kick a child if it comes to close to her

Also, I have a hoodie with the demi-girl flag on it that says 'fight me' coming in the mail, so can you stick that on her? (it's brown, by the way, but you can make it any color)

613958743_Clover2.png.ab6cdad3bbc4dc2af0d4d67a4212ec96.png

CLOVER 3 DBVBNJGHG.png

CLOVER AGAIN DFGHJ.png

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, boston_lobstah said:

Okay here's part one

nichecrossing_1.thumb.png.c5f6e2ce97085f8ce91bf1f830866643.png

I LOVE IT! Meringue looks like he's about to start flirting with Magnolia... :0 (also, what's on his hoodie?)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1