Stray Fawn Community

nichelings as AC villagers

bostonlobstah

1 hour ago, boston_lobstah said:

Okay here's part one

I'll add a second row if people still want to submit some more, the foreground is kinda empty ;) 

This was SUPER fun to make though!! Honestly! Everyone turned out too adorable hhhhfdsbhsgh

nichecrossing_1.thumb.png.c5f6e2ce97085f8ce91bf1f830866643.png

:Eek: oh my gosh their all so cute!

15 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

I forgot to mention on how Yugo looks like she scheming something, probably a birthday party

I just noticed the little anchor on Yugo's arm

• Like 1

4 hours ago, boston_lobstah said:

Okay here's part one

I'll add a second row if people still want to submit some more, the foreground is kinda empty ;) 

This was SUPER fun to make though!! Honestly! Everyone turned out too adorable hhhhfdsbhsgh

nichecrossing_1.thumb.png.c5f6e2ce97085f8ce91bf1f830866643.png

Yes. I love his shirt :DDDD

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

This makes me smile every time I see Skunk

Ikr she’s just so happy! I can’t help smiling either when I see my precious bean

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Ikr she’s just so happy! I can’t help smiling either when I see my precious bean

Skunk would probably teach you the emote of joy while Flower would tell you how to do delight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, green tea said:

likana is just... likana

she's sassy and charismatic. but also kinda dumb

sounds like me! you know, without the sassy and charismatic. so i'm just kinda dumb

• Sad 1

Clover would break into your house to steal your tv and entire fridge, then when you confront her, she's just like 'no idea what youre talking about' as she sits in the extra fridge eating your string cheese

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Clover said:

Clover would break into your house to steal your tv and entire fridge, then when you confront her, she's just like 'no idea what youre talking about' as she sits in the extra fridge eating your string cheese

That sounds like a moonkitti quote

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

Yugo(in Niche Crossing) is always scheming something for her friends or doing something for them

Holding a surprise birthday party and need someone to distract the birthday person till the party is ready?

Yugo is your gal.

Prince. I don’t care if there’s no spots, you better add an angery prince if there isn’t and if there is prince but not angery

prince is salty rn, he used to be nice but literally refi is the only one he’s properly nice to. His wife doesn’t exist anymore, she never did, havella is weird. Prince doesn’t want to be called rude, but not nice and sweet and cute and weak. Not that he thinks people who are nice are weak. He’s just salty. Maybe he needs a better father and mother figure.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Renio said:

Refi’s trying to help him, and eventually hopefully Prince will be more friendly.

I shall sacrifice one of my children for friendship-

• Eek! 1

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

I shall sacrifice one of my children for friendship-

Huh? I dunno what you mean but I’m pretty sure it means good?

hey, did you see my rock/homethread?