Stray Fawn Community

Introducing the "newbie" Group

20 hours ago, Leafy said:

Hi! I’m also new (and a little late to the party it seems 🤔) I love biology and anything creative! Very excited to be here. :D

Welcome to our weird little corner of the internet

Welcome!(1).gif

20 hours ago, Leafy said:

Hi! I’m also new (and a little late to the party it seems 🤔) I love biology and anything creative! Very excited to be here. :D

henlo

7 hours ago, thatdemidragon said:

hi i am kinda new this is a new account because i forgot my old password and i have a new computer i was lilly the niche so ya 

You can always request to reset your password! I keep my account always logged in but if I have to log in myself I always forget the password

5 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Welcome 

I also tend to forget my password, that happened to my previous account before I deleted it.

Luckily whenever I click the log in button, a thing pops up saying “use Leafy?” And I just click it then BOOM IM IN. 

Otherwise my ADHD would never let me remember. Even if I write it down-

Just now, Leafy said:

Luckily whenever I click the log in button, a thing pops up saying “use Leafy?” And I just click it then BOOM IM IN. 

Otherwise my ADHD would never let me remember. Even if I write it down-

I purposefully deleted that option and changed my password many times. I won’t explain why

2 hours ago, Sky said:

You can always request to reset your password! I keep my account always logged in but if I have to log in myself I always forget the password

well this is the username i am useing for everything now lol so this is my new accont :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thatdemidragon said:

well this is the username i am useing for everything now lol so this is my new accont :) 

You can also change your username whenever you want (once you're logged in) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sea Slug said:

Howdy everyone!! I'm mar I've been following Jessimew's game play since the beta and was instantly charmed by this game and I'm so excited to play it myself!!!

Welcome! ,(^-^)/

P.S. I'm the creator of the An Honestly Very Hard Challenge that Jessimew did a big series on ;)

14 hours ago, Sea Slug said:

Howdy everyone!! I'm mar I've been following Jessimew's game play since the beta and was instantly charmed by this game and I'm so excited to play it myself!!!

Welcome to this weird little corner of the internet

Welcome!(1).gif.46af9639d4d83bf728f9fe443389f751.gif

• 2 weeks later...