Stray Fawn Community

Introducing the "newbie" Group

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Sakura dragon said:

I’m new. What is this website about

anything! You can talk in Off-Topic about what you want or if you like Niche: a genetics survival game you can talk about it on the forum :)

Or Nimbatus and Wandering Village, there are forums on them too

On Forum Games you can create some forum games like Type the username above you with your eyes closed or RPs!

In Fanart (off-topic) you can post your drawings, and they don't really need to be related to anything ;)

As you can see I'm new too

better get to know Meringue before you get arrested, people say you're not a part of the forums if you don't know who Meringue is XD

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Sakura dragon said:

I’m new. What is this website about

Well the Niche section is a big part of it. But there's ppl on here who don't have Niche: a genetics survival game or any of Stray Fawn's games. 

In the Niche section you can read/follow/watch/see other people's playthroughs. Or you can chronical your own. Or u could see or create Niche related fan art. Or participate in a Niche themed roleplay. Or discuss random things related to the game, vote in polls, and report bugs.

The other main section is Off Topic. In Off Topic you can talk about random things unrelated to Stray Fawn's games. You can create a Home Thread. You can draw or view other people's art. There are WoF roleplays and there's a whole thread with WoF bases which may be how u stumbled upon the website (I see u like dragons is all). There are roleplays and sims. And various forum games like Tug of War and When I Grow Up. 

On 8/25/2021 at 3:29 PM, JumpscareNightWing said:

hey

hey an you reccomend any roleplays for niche

Most of em are dead unfortunately. Mine is still alive but on hiadus (break) at the moment. Also storywise there shouldn't be anyone else added till somebody has some children. I can still shoot you the link if you're interested and let you know when there's an opening.

Oh and I'm probably about to start another rp about what if humans and nichelings both existed in the same world. I can tag u when I post it if u want.

• 1 month later...