Stray Fawn Community

Introducing the "newbie" Group

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there. I came here from the "A Mysterious YouTube Commenter: picsmics4" YouTube comments section. I wanna say this site looks nice. I hope we can all get along and have fun here. Yes, I'm Nitwit's World and I do hope you have a great day

3 hours ago, nitwitsworld said:

Hello there. I came here from the "A Mysterious YouTube Commenter: picsmics4" YouTube comments section. I wanna say this site looks nice. I hope we can all get along and have fun here. Yes, I'm Nitwit's World and I do hope you have a great day

welcome to the ghetto

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, nitwitsworld said:

welcome to hell!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 2:29 AM, Modiano Urania said:

Hi, I'm new too, but I have been playing Niche since the acquatic update. Have a nice day!👋

mods first post.....

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

• 1 month later...

Cheers from Norway! 
Started playing this game quite a while ago and I'm getting back into it. Just wanted to pop into here and say that the great is already amazing even though it is during early access.

On 7/23/2023 at 9:09 PM, LORD_VAY said:

Cheers from Norway! 
Started playing this game quite a while ago and I'm getting back into it. Just wanted to pop into here and say that the great is already amazing even though it is during early access.

welcome to the ghetto 

(jk it's actually really chill and cool here :>)

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lymphocyte said:

Hey, I'm Lymphocyte Uh, I do art, I have to much ocs And I have been roleplaying for 4 years.

Nice to meet you all.

I'm bad at introductions...T-T

welcome to the forums!! you're not the only one here who does art and has way too many ocs 👍 (i currently have about 70 please help)

i'm usually lizardcake but i changed it to "cizardlake" because that's my sense of humor

3 hours ago, Lymphocyte said:

Hey, I'm Lymphocyte Uh, I do art, I have to much ocs And I have been roleplaying for 4 years.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome, welcome! I am Birb, this is just one of my accounts. I draw a lot! I mainly like My Singing Monsters and Rain World.

7 hours ago, Lymphocyte said:

Nice to meet you all.

welcome to the ghetto 

I'm Andromeda, your local cat lady who has an ungodly amount of OCs and is in too many fandoms 

On 8/23/2023 at 1:10 AM, Lymphocyte said:

Nice to meet you all.

Hi

There's never too many OCs

I'm bad at talking to new people and introductions.

On 8/23/2023 at 8:20 AM, Andromeda Frog said:

welcome to the ghetto 

I'm Andromeda, your local cat lady who has an ungodly amount of OCs and is in too many fandoms 

I agree with your amount of OCs.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, Very new to the forums but I've played niche on and off for about 2 years, love the game and the creativity around it! Decided to join as someone I know here, Stranger, is very involved with the forums so I decided to join too. 

Writing and Drawing are definitely my things, so I might be posting showing some of those, including of course, screenshots of my coolest looking nichelings :)

Great to meet ye all!

• Eek! 3

2 hours ago, Bosi said:

Hi all, Very new to the forums but I've played niche on and off for about 2 years, love the game and the creativity around it! Decided to join as someone I know here, Stranger, is very involved with the forums so I decided to join too. 

Writing and Drawing are definitely my things, so I might be posting showing some of those, including of course, screenshots of my coolest looking nichelings :)

Great to meet ye all!

Welcome to the forums!

8 hours ago, Bosi said:

Great to meet ye all!

Welcome to the ghetto! /j

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Rieleo said:

Hiya. Rieleo here. Just started playing WV on my Macbook Pro. Love the game. Always good to see how other players are doing things.

Welcome to the forums! :Onbu_laugh: