Stray Fawn Community

Introducing the "newbie" Group

9 hours ago, Rieleo said:

Hiya. Rieleo here. Just started playing WV on my Macbook Pro. Love the game. Always good to see how other players are doing things.

hello and welcome to our weird little cave thing!!!

9 hours ago, Rieleo said:

Hiya. Rieleo here. Just started playing WV on my Macbook Pro. Love the game. Always good to see how other players are doing things.

Welcome to our unusual corner of the internet! It’s great here trust me :Larissa:👍

We have [REDACTED] over in the basement if you ever need some. Don’t go in the fourteenth floor though, there’s an octopus. There’s water dispensers on each floor (expect the eleventh, fifth, and second, all three of which are too haunted to place water dispensers as the ghosts use them too much)

27 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Welcome to our unusual corner of the internet! It’s great here trust me :Larissa:👍

We have [REDACTED] over in the basement if you ever need some. Don’t go in the fourteenth floor though, there’s an octopus. There’s water dispensers on each floor (expect the eleventh, fifth, and second, all three of which are too haunted to place water dispensers as the ghosts use them too much)

yeah!!! please avoid the third floor as well, we've heard there was a toxic waste accident there, but we're taking care of it so dw

oh and the top floor is full of aliens who keep stealing our food. you can go there and try to chat with them but please be careful, we don't know their exact behaviors yet

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, lizardcake said:

yeah!!! please avoid the third floor as well, we've heard there was a toxic waste accident there, but we're taking care of it so dw

oh and the top floor is full of aliens who keep stealing our food. you can go there and try to chat with them but please be careful, we don't know their exact behaviors yet

Oh haha yeah! Almost forgot about those!

But maybe we should use the toxic waste to season our food? I've heard it tastes pretty good (it can turn you into a three eyed five legged abomination but eh that's ok)

13 hours ago, Rieleo said:

hi welcome to the abyss of death i hope you enjoy your stay 😊