Stray Fawn Community

Introducing the "newbie" Group

Hi! I’m also new (and a little late to the party it seems 🤔) I love biology and anything creative! Very excited to be here. :D

• Eek! 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Leafy said:

Hi! I’m also new (and a little late to the party it seems 🤔) I love biology and anything creative! Very excited to be here. :D

Welcome to the forums!!

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Leafy said:

Welcome! ,(^-^)/

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Leafy said:

I love biology and anything creative!

Yes hello you are now my best friend

20 hours ago, Leafy said:

henlo

7 hours ago, thatdemidragon said:

hi i am kinda new this is a new account because i forgot my old password and i have a new computer i was lilly the niche so ya 

You can always request to reset your password! I keep my account always logged in but if I have to log in myself I always forget the password

5 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Welcome 

I also tend to forget my password, that happened to my previous account before I deleted it.

Luckily whenever I click the log in button, a thing pops up saying “use Leafy?” And I just click it then BOOM IM IN. 

Otherwise my ADHD would never let me remember. Even if I write it down-

Just now, Leafy said:

Luckily whenever I click the log in button, a thing pops up saying “use Leafy?” And I just click it then BOOM IM IN. 

Otherwise my ADHD would never let me remember. Even if I write it down-

I purposefully deleted that option and changed my password many times. I won’t explain why

Just now, A Nicheling said:

I purposefully deleted that option and changed my password many times. I won’t explain why

Im friends with a secret spy- •0•

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Sky said:

You can always request to reset your password! I keep my account always logged in but if I have to log in myself I always forget the password

well this is the username i am useing for everything now lol so this is my new accont :) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, thatdemidragon said:

well this is the username i am useing for everything now lol so this is my new accont :) 

who are you?

1 hour ago, thatdemidragon said:

You can also change your username whenever you want (once you're logged in) ;)