Stray Fawn Community

The Demi Generations

Cloude

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

i know that this isnt relevant in the slightest, but i dropped my toast right after i buttered it and now i cri

that is my childhood in a nutshell.

Just now, Clover said:

then eat toast

Fine, I will crawl out of my blanket cocoon- why did the sky just decide to start raining really loudly rn?- anyways I will crawl out from the cocoon, go downstairs, take out the magical raw toast and then toast it. 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Fine, I will crawl out of my blanket cocoon- why did the sky just decide to start raining really loudly rn?- anyways I will crawl out from the cocoon, go downstairs, take out the magical raw toast and then toast it. 

RAW TOAST

I-

As Drian runs off to find a spot to himself, he is followed by a very curious nicheling. Drian runs faster to get them away from him, but the nicheling isn't giving way.

Drian stops and turns towards them. "What do you want?!" He yells, but not loud enough to alert the main group.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

As Kiki's body starts to weaken, she passes Silver's Legacy on to her first and only child. She looks away in shame as she passes away in the night.

NEED PICTURES

9 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

As Drian runs off to find a spot to himself, he is followed by a very curious nicheling. Drian runs faster to get them away from him, but the nicheling isn't giving way.

Drian stops and turns towards them. "What do you want?!" He yells, but not loud enough to alert the main group.

After Moon-Chime explains what he knows, he gets a claw to the throat. Drian wasn't dealing with this cliché movie stuff today. His mother told him that his legacy wasn't to be known.

2020-04-09 (82).png

• Like 1