Stray Fawn Community

FangClan

SharrdWolf

I did a warriors pt a while ago that I didn’t even start-

Day 1- The newly named Fangstar set off with her half brother Mudslash, looking to leave the Kingdom of Dawn. Fangstar had been born to Melara and a bearyna, and her bearyna father had told her of clans that his mother came in contact with often.  Fangstar and Mudslash were curious about those clans, so they founded their own. “First order of business is finding somewhere to call home. If we fail, King Luprilur will welcome us with open arms.” Fangstar said. Mudslash gave a quick nod before trying to convince two new nichelings to join their clan. He seemed particularly interested in one of them. “I am Fantail.” the red nicheling said. “I am a healer who knows the ways of herbs.” The nicheling Mudslash was interested in was yellow with peculiar spikes. “I am Blossomspike. I come from a faraway clan, but my clan fell, and I have been traveling with Fantail about 3 moons after my clan fell.” she smiled. “I would be happy to join your clan, and so would Fantail.” Fangstar gestured a ‘follow me’ and ran off into the grass as fast as her frog toes could carry her. (Which wasn’t very fast.)

OUR CLAN THUS FAR

Leader- Fangstar, a towering bearyna hybrid

Deputy- Mudslash, a dusty brown tom

Medicine cat- Fantail, a bright red tom with an exquisite tail

Warrior- Blossomspike, a yellow she-cat with peculiar spikes

• Love 1