Stray Fawn Community

Different mane types for Niche Mobile

inmiu

Hey pack!

We've decided to implement different mane types in Niche - Breed and Evolve, since this has been a requested for a long time.

The three main mane types are shaggy, curly and straight. Other types (like a lion mane ;)) will hopefully follow!

ManeTypes_NicheMobile.thumb.png.9f795665983a76049bd1b37bb04f51d8.png

• Eek! 9
  • Love 7

2 minutes ago, inmiu said:

Hey pack!

We've decided to implement different mane types in Niche - Breed and Evolve, since this has been a requested for a long time.

The three main mane types are shaggy, curly and straight. Other types (like a lion mane ;)) will hopefully follow!

So Cute! Can't wait to see more. Thanks for all your hard work.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, inmiu said:

Hey pack!

Deep breath...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm so excited!:Eek:

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

Well, the current situation is that @inmiu and our main programmer for the project both went back to school to start their masters degree :)
And everybody else is super busy with the upcoming Nimbatus launch in May. So currently we work only half a day - a day per week on the game.
Let's hope we can pick up the speed again when the semester vacation starts ;)
Currently, we're working on the retirement system.

• Like 3
  • Paw up 2

2 hours ago, Finnwinter said:

has this been added to the game yet or is this just a sneek peak? if its already added, do i need to download the new version or..?

sneak peek, I think.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Finnwinter said:

has this been added to the game yet or is this just a sneek peak? if its already added, do i need to download the new version or..?

It is implemented in the game but we have not uploaded a new build yet. We will tell you guys when we upload a new version, where you can test multiple new things ;)

• Eek! 3

On 4/10/2020 at 1:55 PM, berri said:

Just wondering, when the game is fully out, will it be available for apple too? Or just android?

It will also be available for apple devices. Testing on Android is just way easier :)

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...