Stray Fawn Community

wonderland [cat roleplay sim]

wikipedia [he/him]

please note: your appearences are randomised! 

----

when you awake, there's a taller cat staring at you- he's not large, no, except for the squareness at his shoulders, but something unnerves you about him. maybe it's the scar, wounding around his neck and too deep (barely hidden by the brown collar), or the patterns, or the hat he guards. 

"welcome to wonderland," he says, voice dull and not there. his eyes are broken, you realise. 

完成画像

"now, these clans don't take very well to intruders," he continues, his voice cracking as he slinks back into his shoulders, pulling the hat closer. "but you can't die here. trust me, they've tried it on me too many times to count. one for each broken hat," he laughs, sharp and humourless. 

"you don't care. i can see it in your eyes. all i need is your name, really." 

3/3 SPOTS FILLED

ALICE CATS:

MIKA

She/Her

@FawnCat

完成画像

WISP

They/Them

@Flower

完成画像

GYLRA 

She/Her

@Clover

完成画像

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Mika

"very pretty," the empty compliment rolls off his tongue, dead eyes looking you up and down. 

完成画像

[she/her]

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

Wisp

the tom says nothing, eyes narrowing slightly at your hesitance. 

完成画像

[they/them]

9 minutes ago, Clover said:

Gylra

he nods, standing and looking at the trio. 

完成画像

[she/her]

"are we all ready, then? we have to move before the knights catch us." 

Just now, wikipedia [he/him] said:

"very pretty," the empty compliment rolls off his tongue, dead eyes looking you up and down. 

完成画像

[she/her]

完成画像

[they/them]

完成画像

[she/her]

(Dang, you actually got pretty close to how she actually looks! She just has a bit more ginger)

(Also, am I supposed to respond as her?)

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

(Dang, you actually got pretty close to how she actually looks! She just has a bit more ginger)

(Also, am I supposed to respond as her?)

(yep! this is a role-play styled simulator, so you play as one character while i play as the rest ^^) 

(this also means your characters can interact too!)

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

完成画像

[she/her]

完成画像

[they/them]

完成画像

[she/her]

"Yeah." They said with a dramatic eye roll.

4 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

完成画像

[she/her]

"Thanks." Sarcasm rolls off her in vibes. Mika scoffs, "Sure, why not."

5 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

完成画像

[she/her]

完成画像

[they/them]

完成画像

[she/her]

"I've been sitting here for a while, I'm definitely ready to get out of here." She huffed, standing up and glaring ahead of her. "Wouldn't Aryenne and Seskir love to hear about this..." She mumbled.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Yeah." They said with a dramatic eye roll.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Thanks." Sarcasm rolls off her in vibes. Mika scoffs, "Sure, why not."

Just now, Clover said:

"I've been sitting here for a while, I'm definitely ready to get out of here." She huffed, standing up and glaring ahead of her. "Wouldn't Aryenne and Seskir love to hear about this..." She mumbled.

the tom stands up- and now you can really see how much taller he is than all of you three combined. the hat is flipped onto his head, and he sighs.

"if you need a name for me, call me the hatter. mad hatter, idiot hatter, dead hatter- whatever. names have power here. be glad i was the one who caught you and not some other cat." 

1 minute ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

the tom stands up- and now you can really see how much taller he is than all of you three combined. the hat is flipped onto his head, and he sighs.

"if you need a name for me, call me the hatter. mad hatter, idiot hatter, dead hatter- whatever. names have power here. be glad i was the one who caught you and not some other cat." 

"What so we should lie about our true names, Mr Hatter?"

"You sure are cheerfull." They muttered.

4 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

"Well, good for me then. My name means 'goddess of everything'." She said, staring blankly at him. "Just kidding, it means 'poison tongue', which makes enough sense now that I think about it."

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"What, so we should lie about our true names, Mr Hatter?"

"yep," he replies, long legs stepping over what was essentially an enlarged twig. "some rogues have magic, and names- beside love, of course" (his nose wrinkles, as if the idea insulted him) "- are one of purest sources." 

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

"You sure are cheerfull." They muttered.

"try being stuck here for a few thousand lifetimes, dead-alive and alive-dead," hatter quips back, pausing briefly to scratch at the scar. maybe one of you can see that it wraps the entire way around, pressing inwards. when he steps, the tip of a bone peaks its horrid head through the flesh. it can't be comfortable. 

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Well, good for me then. My name means 'goddess of everything'." She said, staring blankly at him. "Just kidding, it means 'poison tongue', which makes enough sense now that I think about it."

the hatter nods, turning and glancing at her. "you better keep it in check if you get kitnapped, then. the queen-" he winces "-doesn't take lightly to being talked back at." 

try being stuck here for a few thousand lifetimes, dead-alive and alive-dead," hatter quips back, pausing briefly to scratch at the scar. maybe one of you can see that it wraps the entire way around, pressing inwards. when he steps, the tip of a bone peaks its horrid head through the flesh. it can't be comfortable. 

They try not to throw up. "Will that happen to us?" They ask fearfully.

2 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

"yep," he replies, long legs stepping over what was essentially an enlarged twig. "some rogues have magic, and names- beside love, of course" (his nose wrinkles, as if the idea insulted him) "- are one of purest sources."

Mika scoffed at his obvious dislike at the word love. "Then I should go by Mila, people love or something like that then."

"if you three are smart, hopefully not." his breaths are ragged, now that he's slowed to let you all catch up. it's obvious why. 

They follow him. "Stop being so vauge!" They hiss.