Stray Fawn Community

Outcasts [a stray cat sim] [closed]

berri

46 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

"That's. why you would tell me who you are"

‘’Well your a stranger to me so why don’t you tell me who you are!’’ She protested, her pelt prickling.

@Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy

You follow the scent, and as it gets stronger and stronger, you begin to see the outlines of a black cat with auburn eyes. They quickly turn around, and hiss at you, and then bound away.
What do you do?
-Follow them
-Hiss back
-Ignore them
-Run after them to fight
-Leave

download20200404121348.png.cab6105a971425fc36f5ce46d3ae4c56.png

1 minute ago, berri said:

You follow the scent, and as it gets stronger and stronger, you begin to see the outlines of a black cat with auburn eyes. They quickly turn around, and hiss at you, and then bound away.
What do you do?
-Follow them
-Hiss back
-Ignore them
-Run after them to fight
-Leave

download20200404121348.png.cab6105a971425fc36f5ce46d3ae4c56.png

Follow. Must find out where I am.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Why are you running?"

The cat hisses. "Because I don't want to be disturbed by a little baby like you." He says, with a growl in his voice.

Just now, berri said:

The cat hisses. "Because I don't want to be disturbed by a little baby like you." He says, with a growl in his voice.

"Do you know where we are?"

Just now, Sky said:

No luck. Fine. I'll hunt, then.

@Sky

You go to hunt. You sniff the air, and soon enough find the scent of a mouse, which you follow. Eventually, you get close enough where you think you can pounce. Should you pounce?
-Pounce
-Get closer
-Abandon hunt

"What, and you don't?" The cat scoffed. "We're outcasts. In the cave. You must've done something real bad to get down here." The cat smiled smugly.

3 minutes ago, berri said:

@Sky

You go to hunt. You sniff the air, and soon enough find the scent of a mouse, which you follow. Eventually, you get close enough where you think you can pounce. Should you pounce?
-Pounce
-Get closer
-Abandon hunt

"What, and you don't?" The cat scoffed. "We're outcasts. In the cave. You must've done something real bad to get down here." The cat smiled smugly.

"And so have you. If this is as you say, then you also have not done good to your pack." Calmly flick meh tail a bit-

@Sky

You pounced, but it was slightly too far away. You grasp for the mouse, but you lose it, and it gets away and into a small hole in the rock wall.
What now?
-Keep hunting
-Look for other cats
-Look around
-Make a nest and go to sleep

He snickered. "Why do you think i'm down here?" He growled. "At least down here there's nobody to tell you what to do." Suddenly, the black cat pushed you away, and bounded off, into the darkness.
What now?
-Keep following him
-Call after him
-Follow him to try and fight
-Ignore him
-Leave

@Sky

You pounced, but it was slightly too far away. You grasp for the mouse, but you lose it, and it gets away and into a small hole in the rock wall.
What now?
-Keep hunting
-Look for other cats
-Look around
-Make a nest and go to sleep

He snickered. "Why do you think i'm down here?" He growled. "At least down here there's nobody to tell you what to do." Suddenly, the black cat pushed you away, and bounded off, into the darkness.
What now?
-Keep following him
-Call after him
-Follow him to try and fight
-Ignore him
-Leave

Keep following. "From what i'm hearing, your tribe was a little too demanding?"

@Sky

You keep hunting. Eventually, you find another mouse scent, but there is also a cat scent in the mix, but it is incredibly faint.
Which scent will you follow?

"Why are you so focused on me?" It was sounding like he was beginning to hate you. Suddenly, he stopped and whipped around, and you ran right into him, and then he slashed you with his claws, and bounded into the dark, and you lost his scent.
What now?
(TYO)

Just now, berri said:

@Sky

You keep hunting. Eventually, you find another mouse scent, but there is also a cat scent in the mix, but it is incredibly faint.

"Why are you so focused on me?" It was sounding like he was beginning to hate you. Suddenly, he stopped and whipped around, and you ran right into him, and then he slashed you with his claws, and bounded into the dark, and you lost his scent.
What now?
(TYO)

Try to ignore wound for now. Touching it might start an infection. "Only interesting thing down here..." He mumbled.

Look around and see what there is to do.

You look around. There isn't much. Luckily, you do find some abandoned nests which you could sleep and heal yourself in, and also you can smell another mouse somewhere nearby. You could also try to find a way out, but you doubt there is. You could also try looking for that cat again, but he would probably attack you again. 
What will you do?
-Look around some more
-Sleep in one of the nests
-Hunt more
-Try to find a way out
-Try looking for the black cat

2 minutes ago, berri said:

You look around. There isn't much. Luckily, you do find some abandoned nests which you could sleep and heal yourself in, and also you can smell another mouse somewhere nearby. You could also try to find a way out, but you doubt there is. You could also try looking for that cat again, but he would probably attack you again. 
What will you do?
-Look around some more
-Sleep in one of the nests
-Hunt more
-Try to find a way out
-Try looking for the black cat

Look at the direction the cat went in, shrug, then go over to the nests to sleps.

Day 2

As you sleep, you dream about falling into a deep hole, and then everything goes black.
When you wake up, you look at your wounds and see that they've healed into scars.
What now?
-tyo

(I think i'm going to take a break now, take this as your last turn and i'll seeya later!)

10 minutes ago, berri said:

Day 2

As you sleep, you dream about falling into a deep hole, and then everything goes black.
When you wake up, you look at your wounds and see that they've healed into scars.
What now?
-tyo

(I think i'm going to take a break now, take this as your last turn and i'll seeya later!)

I yawn and get up. I look around and figure that the dream is pretty accurate. "Hm... Forced down the rabbit hole? Yeah, seems right." 

I get up, stretch my legs, then just walk around aimlessly.

(Seeya, have a nice night! Or day, if you're there.)

7 hours ago, Flower said:

‘’Well your a stranger to me so why don’t you tell me who you are!’’ She protested, her pelt prickling.

"Alright, then, I'm Wither."

11 hours ago, berri said:

@Sky

Cat. I don't know how much prey is in this place, but I can't let others steal it away from me.

I don't really know how much i want to continue on with this thread- right now all it feels like are cats walking around doing stuff in a cave
Making a sim was definitely a new experience for me though and i had fun making you all cats
I think that it's just not really my thing and i'm not a very good storyteller- though i may do another sim again in the future- it's definitely a possibility
It's also definitely been fun doing this with you all- but i feel like that it became boring for you guys- it became kinda boring for me
You can definitely keep your cats if you want to use them again or just like the design
and if you're really desperate i can keep the sim going