Stray Fawn Community

Still No Water Digging Tiles

In one of my saves (started before the patch, but seems to be updated to 1.1.1) I still cannot find any water digging tiles for worms. I have checked along the shorelines of several islands and even tried having my tribe go extinct to see if that would make a difference. Still no worms :c

Is this because the save was created before the patch or am I maybe just unlucky...? Thanks for reading!

Actually, come to think of it, I wasn't having any luck finding any either on my 1.1.0 game. I was looking for those tiles on the Archipelago islands to try unlocking the genes with some spare creatures, and never ended up finding any. I'll have to check on my 1.1.1 game now...

Thought I would chime in. I did find plenty of water digging tiles in my 1.1.1 game, though the way they behaved was strange. On my oasis island, EVERY single blank water tile in the sea could be dug up, but ONLY on one side of the island. No other water digging tiles showed up on any other side of that island.

On other islands however, they behaved normally.

Apparently I can find water digging tiles when I have the platypus bill now, but I can't find them without it. Seems strange, if it's intentional, because you'd have to have the platypus beak to unlock the platypus beak. Similar to having to fly to unlock wings, weird.

Thanks for the feedback.
If you started the game in 1.1.0, there are no water digging tiles.
If you start a game in 1.1.1, this is fixed.
I'm curious: If you migrate to a new island in 1.1.1, which a game that was started in 1.1.0, there might be water digging tiles on the new island. Let me know if you have any insights on this please :)

@glitchplight
Wut, that is strange. I'll keep an eye out!

I haven't been able to find water digging tiles on a game started in 1.1.1, except when my creature already had the platypus bill. Creatures without it can't seem to sense the water digging tiles anymore. Is this intentional?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...