Stray Fawn Community

Missing save file...

WereWolfeKai

My friend and I were playing on my Niche game and the world that she made, which we were enhancing with the console, disappeared after she went to the main menu so that the game wouldn't get buggy. Please fix!

Edit: This happened each time we were playing on the newest beta. Please fix this, though it has only happened on her computer and not on my own.

Edited by WereWolfeKai

• 2 weeks later...

same happened to me three times. I had my starters, did one day (in the game), and it totally bugged out on me. it kept it night and I couldn't move my nichelings. I exited to the main menu to fix it, but it totally deleted the file. I tried two more times, and the same result. I didn't use any of my more important files, though. the one that deleted the first time was an older one, and I was shocked, since it happened to me before the beta while I was trying commands (f1).  I think it'll be good by tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My friend was trying to edit the bodies and paws, and whenever she did what I had told her, which was pulling out of the game to the menu and then opening it back up, the game she was playing on was gone. Sorry for responding late, I haven't looked at the Niche fourm in a little while.