Stray Fawn Community

​🐾 Pet nicheling adoption center​🐾

Lilytuft

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Hey guys sorry it’s taking a hot minute to get your adoptions ready we may need another person to do this job with me just to make it a bit easier

I could be one too along with taking care of the nichelings if @Bucket Friend lets me?

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

Here

I’m sorry can you wait until I give you the form? Thanks. And answer my previous question first please. I want to make sure you will be a good owner 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Can you give me a few reasons why you’d be a good owner?

I have experience with animals and all of elements needed to take care of a nicheling like food and water.

Just now, Flower said:

@Bucket Friend

maybe we could have a waiting list of some sort where if your on it you get notified when a new nicheling is added to the adoptable list?

similar to your idea this is) Like show a new nicheling thats going to arrive or so then a waiting list on adoptions? (idea similar to what the humane society does)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

I’m sorry can you wait until I give you the form? Thanks. And answer my previous question first please. I want to make sure you will be a good owner 

Sorry

• Like 1

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

I have experience with animals and all of elements needed to take care of a nicheling like food and water.

Very good. Do you promise to not declaw your new companion? (Because De-clawing can have harmful effects)

Just now, Flower said:

@Bucket Friend

maybe we could have a waiting list of some sort where if your on it you get notified when a new nicheling is added to the adoptable list?

I'll add that and then I'll go to bed. Thanks to all of you things seem to be going well. The rest of the staff team can choose their roles while I'm asleep. Also thanks to Goggles this is only half as stressful as it normally would be.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

I could be one too along with taking care of the nichelings if @Bucket Friend lets me?

I'll add that to your role :)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, SilverHowl said:

STOP CALLING ME OUT FOR MY WRONG DOINGS!!!!!

Do you want us to just let everything slide then? Imagine if that happened in real life if someone did something illegal and we just let them on their merry way to do more bad things

Please! You guys aren't moderators! Unless you were just roleplaying from this, I was taking things seriously... and I wasn't trying to be freaking mean, I want to be a good goddamn person!!

Silver, please, calm down... and please don't curse.

• Paw up 2

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Please! You guys aren't moderators! Unless you were just roleplaying from this, I was taking things seriously... and I wasn't trying to be freaking mean, I want to be a good -edited for language- person!!

you are a good person. Imagine if we didn't have feelings! 

• Thanks 1

Please! You guys aren't moderators! Unless you were just roleplaying from this, I was taking things seriously... and I wasn't trying to be freaking mean, I want to be a good goddamn person!!

OH  MY GOD

SHUT

THE 

HELL

UP

THIS-THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF

I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO NOT BE SUCH NEGATIVE ASSES FOR ONCE

YOU SAID YOU WOULD START BEING MORE MATURE, BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE STILL GOING TO ACT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD

SILVER, I AM DONE WITH YOUR CRAP

GROW THE HELL UP

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to take a shower and calm myself down, because I really hate it when people act like this.

• Paw up 3

I have feelings too! I have a freaking past I want to get away from my life now! And geez I keep getting reminded about it!

I told you... I don't like being strict and calling out people for breaking rules...but you're making me.

We know you have feelings. Everyone has feelings. except zombies— If you keep doing this, you'll have to get a warning, and this thread might need to be locked (you guys could make a new one).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I have feelings too! I have a freaking past I want to get away from my life now! And geez I keep getting reminded about it!

no, what i'm saying is, everyone has feelings. Imagine if we all didn't have feeling except happy and positive. Being many, sad, scared, and all those other negative feelings is good, and it's better to let them out

1 minute ago, Clover said:

OH  MY GOD

SHUT

THE 

HELL

UP

THIS-THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF

I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO NOT BE SUCH NEGATIVE -edited for language- FOR ONCE

YOU SAID YOU WOULD START BEING MORE MATURE, BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE STILL GOING TO ACT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD

SILVER, I AM DONE WITH YOUR CRAP

GROW THE HELL UP

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to take a shower and calm myself down, because I really hate it when people act like this.

EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN

THIS THREAD WILL NOW BE LOCKED

(however, a new one can be made; this will be locked so that this particular topic will stop being discussed.)

• Sad 5

• Sky locked this topic

Thanks for keeping an eye on this one @Sky

@Clover I would like to remind you not to swear.

@SilverHowl Sorry but I have to give you a warning for this. I reached out via PM. 

It's ok for people to say that something is not ok for them, especially if they are the owner of the thread. No moderator status needed for that.
I'm glad that you guys opened a second thread for this :)

• Like 5