Stray Fawn Community

​🐾 Pet nicheling adoption center​ v.2.0🐾

Lilytuft

8 hours ago, mhiahia said:

This gal has been straying around my house for a few days - she was visibly pregnant the first few days and then apparently gave birth. So I started feeding her, hoping to gain her trust. She's surprisingly tame, so she must've been living close to humans her entire live. Today she led me to her litter and allowed me to bring them home.

I decided to bring them here because I think the cubs might be hybrids. One of them (the reddish-brown one) is unusually big and fluffy. She seems to have something akin to a mane, even though she's very young. Both of them have a big, clawed paw and suspiciously shaped ears. I don't know what the typical process concerning hybrids is and if I'm allowed to raise them. I was hoping you guys could tell me and maybe check up on all of them. I think the babies are both female, but I'm not sure.

237399289_Babiesneu(2).thumb.jpg.90cedf320e113348d70af42c2ca4b552.jpg1858082348_Mooom(2).thumb.jpg.cc136666efddfa2fdfd281bf64a1b8b1.jpg

wow

I really want all of them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was thinking about drawing the babies once they are a bit older, since I'm way better at doing that - then they could age up and actually be adopted, right?

can I take that one room of the building we didn't know what to do with and make it a breeding center? (aka just making a breeding center thread for people to use with their own nichelings and other's nichelings.)

16 hours ago, mhiahia said:

This gal has been straying around my house for a few days - she was visibly pregnant the first few days and then apparently gave birth. So I started feeding her, hoping to gain her trust. She's surprisingly tame, so she must've been living close to humans her entire live. Today she led me to her litter and allowed me to bring them home.

I decided to bring them here because I think the cubs might be hybrids. One of them (the reddish-brown one) is unusually big and fluffy. She seems to have something akin to a mane, even though she's very young. Both of them have a big, clawed paw and suspiciously shaped ears. I don't know what the typical process concerning hybrids is and if I'm allowed to raise them. I was hoping you guys could tell me and maybe check up on all of them. I think the babies are both female, but I'm not sure.

237399289_Babiesneu(2).thumb.jpg.90cedf320e113348d70af42c2ca4b552.jpg1858082348_Mooom(2).thumb.jpg.cc136666efddfa2fdfd281bf64a1b8b1.jpg

Red looks like they had something wrong with the eye, i'd have the vet check it out. I'll take care of the mother and the other child for now.

9 hours ago, Applesauce said:

This thing flew into my window so I put her in a box and she's been screeching manically ever since. She also keeps trying to bite me when I'm not looking. Looks like a female, only a day or two old. I don't think she's too hurt, just a bit shaken up and cranky over the whole situation. Just wanted to see if she had a broken wing or something.

IMG_6114.thumb.PNG.ec10cf87934017ced12a3decb3ba7d02.PNG

They are very angry floofball and I love it? 

But they very much look like they need fed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green the gene maker said:

can I take that one room of the building we didn't know what to do with and make it a breeding center? (aka just making a breeding center thread for people to use with their own nichelings and other's nichelings.)

You'd have to make sure they are all checked and healthy-

30 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

sorry guys. Ill be gone for the rest of the week so someone may need to takeover while im gone. My dog needs some attention cause hes sick (not in rp but irl)

poor pupper

34 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

sorry guys. Ill be gone for the rest of the week so someone may need to takeover while im gone. My dog needs some attention cause hes sick (not in rp but irl)

I shall help keep this going-

7 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

This is fisher, he loves to fish. He is healthy, his owners just can't take care of him anymore. He's a good, friendly boi that accompanied his owners on fishing trips.

Fisher.png.50c7fd0bbfbd790df9c723f3c33fb8b8.pngFisher is a good boi!

I take him and bring him to the aquatic room. (Ocean themed, little pools, eh). I shall also put some food and water bowls down

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

I take him and bring him to the aquatic room. (Ocean themed, little pools, eh). I shall also put some food and water bowls down

fisher can be adopted, also he has a toy fish with him

• Like 1

I found this little one outside while walking. I would have kept it but Blue keeps on trying to tackle it. I'm not sure if It's a boy or girl. I'll leave that up to your vets. It seemed to have been in some fight, so I cleaned it up  a bit but the wounds still need to be treated by professionals. It's wasn't walking right so might need to check it's back left leg.

WARNING: gore/blood? It's just fresh scars

542769642_babyniche.thumb.png.ff9a01fcaf5ee9d4ceb89b6b5fdcc53b.png

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, FawnCat said:

I found this little one outside while walking. I would have kept it but Blue keeps on trying to tackle it. I'm not sure if It's a boy or girl. I'll leave that up to your vets. It seemed to have been in some fight, so I cleaned it up  a bit but the wounds still need to be treated by professionals. It's wasn't walking right so might need to check it's back left leg.

WARNING: gore/blood? It's just fresh scars

542769642_babyniche.thumb.png.ff9a01fcaf5ee9d4ceb89b6b5fdcc53b.png

(The one time I might adopt--)

Shall take and rush her over to the vets-