Stray Fawn Community

​🐾 Pet nicheling adoption center​ v.2.0🐾

Lilytuft

1 minute ago, Applesauce said:

Because he has lots of water traits

That name is adorable! Alright he’s yours until our vet says he’s healthy enough to be adopted :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Could I take in Mistletoe..? She’s just too adorable not to be taken in ❤️ 

@Bucket Friend what do you think? Silv already owns one so should we try and keep it too one adopt per person until more people start adopting?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mhiahia said:

This is so cool! I love it and I'm definitely going to draw an adoptable tomorrow.

Just a few questions, since I this hasn't been mentioned yet:

I'm just going to assume that breeders exist - how is incest handled? Seing that it doesn't have any repercussions in-game if the parents don't share an immunity, is it accepted (I don't think it should be, but I don't make the rules)?

Are there certain types of nichelings that you need a special qualification for if you want to take care of them? Maybe some with more "agressive" genes?

Is there illegal trade with more "exotic" nichelings?

I'd say incest causes infertility and deformities

This group of cats has an iteresting color pattern but it's linked with infertility

A dapple-gray cat! A color that most likely resulted from ...

Some breeders may also go for traits that they find pretty even when it's not good for the nicheling (overly flat snout, short legs, etc.)

Agressive nichelings do exist. It's usually not linked to genes, tough bearyena hybrids tend to be more feral and agressive

The exotic nicheling thing sounds like it could very well be a thing

I actually like the idea of people starting their own breeding threads

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

@Bucket Friend what do you think? Silv already owns one so should we try and keep it too one adopt per person until more people start adopting?

Depends on if Misletoe and Ismeme get along. I doubt we'll run out of nichelings for now

• Like 1

Just now, Bucket Friend said:

Depends on if Misletoe and Ismeme get. I doubt we'll run out of nichelings for now

Alright @SilverHowl you know the deal, don’t de-claw, sign the form, and also make sure to monitor her and Ismeme to see if they get along. 

Certificate of Adoption

This is to certify that 
Mistletoe

has been adopted by

(add name here) ____

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Flower said:

sorry for not seeing this sooner! Please sign with your username in a quote.

Certificate of Adoption

This is to certify that 
Duknono

has been adopted by

Sky

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He’s yours! Take good care of him and keep giving him his meds

[hits Meringue with a pan] "DON'T YOU DARE STEAL HIS MEDS"

p.s. the person adopting Duknono is human Sky, coming out soon. I suppose Meringue is a human too (and Jey!), as her husband.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

[hits Meringue with a pan] "DON'T YOU DARE STEAL HIS MEDS"

p.s. the person adopting Duknono is human Sky, coming out soon. I suppose Meringue is a human too (and Jey!), as her husband.

YEAH MERINGUE! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Flower said:

Would you like to adopt them?

also @Green the gene maker what is the gender of the nicheling?

I- No? I'll foster until they get a home, but always worrying about a fish might put a dent in my schedule

5 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

I got another one

A box that was shaking every once in a while as if it were being attacked.

attached to the box read a note,

'Nicheling fighting is illegal, I found this gal and I know you can help her.

Warning: She is very aggressive and will bite you when your trying to help her!'

Inside the box was a female nicheling with infected scars. She also looked like she was starved. 

She could have some diseases, better check her right?

She comes out of the box and slashes you right across the face, ow...

1556701302_Fightingisillegal.png.903ac90af6518ed0bafb21b5b98f2cb3.png

I offer her a used glove so that she can learn the scent-

Then I carry the box into ze shelter

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

I got another one

A box that was shaking every once in a while as if it were being attacked.

attached to the box read a note,

'Nicheling fighting is illegal, I found this gal and I know you can help her.

Warning: She is very aggressive and will bite you when your trying to help her!'

Inside the box was a female nicheling with infected scars. She also looked like she was starved. 

She could have some diseases, better check her right?

She comes out of the box and slashes you right across the face, ow...

1556701302_Fightingisillegal.png.903ac90af6518ed0bafb21b5b98f2cb3.png

i need to get her scars checked! but how am i gonna do that with her so aggressive? Ill find a way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

i need to get her scars checked! but how am i gonna do that with her so aggressive? Ill find a way.

Do you have glasses? Or something with your scent on it?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

well. I do have a plush that i use to calm nichelings.. That may work?

If it has your scent, thrn put it in the box. Thry learn a lot from scent.

• Like 1

I would like to adopt. But it seems you don't have one that will get along with my two at home. Here is a picture of the two of them playing by the curtain:

57697056_Kitties-Copy2.png.fa5cf3a44427966a71e7020bab2dce42.png

(Yes, I carry it with me everywhere) Blue can be a bit dominating but we are working on it. I would like to know if I could be placed on the waiting list of sorts? We have a big yard and it would be great to introduce someone new to them and our little pack. We're not super picky and I like the few I've seen so far but Olkani Is afraid of bats... Don't know where it came from. And I'm afraid that Blue might not play nice with the other young one. Oh, sorry I'm rambling off again.

• Love 5

43 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

I would like to adopt. But it seems you don't have one that will get along with my two at home. Here is a picture of the two of them playing by the curtain:

57697056_Kitties-Copy2.png.fa5cf3a44427966a71e7020bab2dce42.png

(Yes, I carry it with me everywhere) Blue can be a bit dominating but we are working on it. I would like to know if I could be placed on the waiting list of sorts? We have a big yard and it would be great to introduce someone new to them and our little pack. We're not super picky and I like the few I've seen so far but Olkani Is afraid of bats... Don't know where it came from. And I'm afraid that Blue might not play nice with the other young one. Oh, sorry I'm rambling off again.

(That picture is the cutest thing ever)

I'll add you to the list!

• Thanks 1

This gal has been straying around my house for a few days - she was visibly pregnant the first few days and then apparently gave birth. So I started feeding her, hoping to gain her trust. She's surprisingly tame, so she must've been living close to humans her entire live. Today she led me to her litter and allowed me to bring them home.

I decided to bring them here because I think the cubs might be hybrids. One of them (the reddish-brown one) is unusually big and fluffy. She seems to have something akin to a mane, even though she's very young. Both of them have a big, clawed paw and suspiciously shaped ears. I don't know what the typical process concerning hybrids is and if I'm allowed to raise them. I was hoping you guys could tell me and maybe check up on all of them. I think the babies are both female, but I'm not sure.

237399289_Babiesneu(2).thumb.jpg.90cedf320e113348d70af42c2ca4b552.jpg1858082348_Mooom(2).thumb.jpg.cc136666efddfa2fdfd281bf64a1b8b1.jpg

• Eek! 1
  • Love 2

This thing flew into my window so I put her in a box and she's been screeching manically ever since. She also keeps trying to bite me when I'm not looking. Looks like a female, only a day or two old. I don't think she's too hurt, just a bit shaken up and cranky over the whole situation. Just wanted to see if she had a broken wing or something.

IMG_6114.thumb.PNG.ec10cf87934017ced12a3decb3ba7d02.PNG
  • Love 6