Stray Fawn Community

So... I almost died today..

HotCoco278

So... I almost died today... Info : Where I live it is rainy and cold today. I told my mom that I wanted to go for a walk, she said yeah but I had to bring my brother along. I agreed, and headed to a creek near my apartments little pond. It was FLOODED! The pond was pouring into the stream, and the platforms that turned the creek into a wonderful big, full of twist and turns and crevices, weren’t visible except three platforms. Being the big brain I am decided to jump on one that was in the middle of the stream. I landed barely, and tried to jump to the next entrance. I convinced my brother join, and we were having fun. I got pretty adventurous and decided to try and wade the strongest part. It didn’t go so well and it picked me up from under my feet. It swept me like 20FT, and my brother was going too. I grabbed onto a dirt wall and held onto his hand. We were able to get up, and we tried our best to get home. Getting home was pretty uneventful, but we were freezing! Anyways thanks for reading, and don’t try to cross rivers!

Edited by HotCoco278
Grammar
  • Sad 9
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, HotCoco278 said:

So... I almost died today... Info : Where I live it is rainy and cold today. I told my that I wanted to go for a walk, she said yea but I had to bring my brother along. I agreed, and headed to a creek near my apartments little pond. It was FLOODED! The pond was pouring into the stream, and the platforms that turned to creek into a wonderful big, full of twist and turns and crevices, weren’t visible except three platforms. Being the big brain I am decided to jump on one that was I. The middle of the stream. I landed barely, and tried to jump to the next entrance. I convinced my brother join, and we were having fun. I got pretty and adventurous and decided to try and wade the strongest part. It didn’t go so well and it picked me up from under my feet. It swept me like 20FT, and my brother was going to. I grabbed onto a dirt wall and held onto his hand. We were able to get up, and we tried our best to get home. Getting home was pretty uneventful, but we were freezing! Anyways thanks for reading, and don’t try to cross rivers!

I'm glad you're oky. That could have gone bad very quickly.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HotCoco278 said:

So... I almost died today... Info : Where I live it is rainy and cold today. I told my that I wanted to go for a walk, she said yea but I had to bring my brother along. I agreed, and headed to a creek near my apartments little pond. It was FLOODED! The pond was pouring into the stream, and the platforms that turned to creek into a wonderful big, full of twist and turns and crevices, weren’t visible except three platforms. Being the big brain I am decided to jump on one that was I. The middle of the stream. I landed barely, and tried to jump to the next entrance. I convinced my brother join, and we were having fun. I got pretty and adventurous and decided to try and wade the strongest part. It didn’t go so well and it picked me up from under my feet. It swept me like 20FT, and my brother was going to. I grabbed onto a dirt wall and held onto his hand. We were able to get up, and we tried our best to get home. Getting home was pretty uneventful, but we were freezing! Anyways thanks for reading, and don’t try to cross rivers!

Ahh excuse the grammar! I’ll edit it.

Just now, HotCoco278 said:

Thank you for caring! The worst part was probably the cold.

😄I would think so. I was going to type that I hoped you both got nice and warm after that because you can become sick. But it sounded to motherly (Or fatherly depends on parent) Take care. (Don't worry we all do odd things at times, I almost started a fire years back with my sibling.)

• Eek! 1

12 hours ago, HotCoco278 said:

So... I almost died today... Info : Where I live it is rainy and cold today. I told my mom that I wanted to go for a walk, she said yeah but I had to bring my brother along. I agreed, and headed to a creek near my apartments little pond. It was FLOODED! The pond was pouring into the stream, and the platforms that turned the creek into a wonderful big, full of twist and turns and crevices, weren’t visible except three platforms. Being the big brain I am decided to jump on one that was in the middle of the stream. I landed barely, and tried to jump to the next entrance. I convinced my brother join, and we were having fun. I got pretty adventurous and decided to try and wade the strongest part. It didn’t go so well and it picked me up from under my feet. It swept me like 20FT, and my brother was going too. I grabbed onto a dirt wall and held onto his hand. We were able to get up, and we tried our best to get home. Getting home was pretty uneventful, but we were freezing! Anyways thanks for reading, and don’t try to cross rivers!

you probably wouldn't have died but I'm still glad

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Just now, cookie -it,its- said:

did you have some hot coco after

that’s cannibalism , . 

fun fact i used to discord dm coco every time i drank hot chocolate to torment her 💔

• Haha 1

Just now, flower -she,he,they- said:

that’s cannibalism , . 

fun fact i used to discord dm coco every time i drank hot chocolate to torment her 💔

i need to start doing that

Just now, Polly said:

same 

i could pop off so much more often if i could say these words but it is ok bc i come up with swaggy alternatives B) 

Just now, flower -she,he,they- said:

i could pop off so much more often if i could say these words but it is ok bc i come up with swaggy alternatives B) 

you always pop off foower floerr wmd friends

19 hours ago, cookie -it,its- said:

did you have some hot coco after

I went to the hospital to get stitches.

then I got pizza.

• 2 years later...