Stray Fawn Community

​🐾​ Green's Breeding Center ​🐾​

If you want to go to the adoption / vet center to get your nichelings immunity check,  here it is.

Please make sure your nicheling is healthy before-hand!

If this should be in the roleplay section along with the adoption center, transfer both over.

Nichelings That Are Breed-able:

@mhiahia

Name: Halfglance

Picture: Half.thumb.jpg.c6cdec36f2228d9fc7d1dc23beae6e2e.jpg

Immunity: A, D

Personality: Playful, skittish

Other: Dislikes people touching his ears

@Applesauce

Name: Floo

Picture: 

image.png.bcd77656fb866722331c8d260147d658.png

Immunity: F and E

Personality: Shy, lethargic, nervus

Other: Likes to lay in the sun and sleep all day

@Clover

Name: Zoxxi

Gender: Female (They/Them in game, but just ignore that shhhh)

Picture:

Zoxxi.png.e2d194eef88c5336bb428b96dff745c7.png

Immunity: E C

Personality: Generally friendly, but likes her space. She will actually break your neck if you touch her birb plushie-loves that thing for some reason. Might even give it to her children.

Other: Try not to leave her alone with the males too long, she gets really uncomfortable around them without someone to potentially protect her.

@FireXspotted

Name: Moon(star)

Picture: by @TundraC70B8C1A-E37D-48C2-9A66-D90191810BCC.jpeg.9fcc615476fd5065d6a97617b14774dd.jpeg

Immunity: C,D

Personality:wise,leader

Other: Loves water and fishing. He is a god of fishing

Name: Heartarrow

Picture: by @Tundra75F0AF42-00B9-4397-A200-EA4DE4EFF6DE.jpeg.a2ab76bd8ceb277a1e38a64cfdcf3f61.jpeg

Immunity: D,D

Personality: Wise, loving, docter

Other: He is a god of love

@Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy

Name: Waspnet

Picture:Waspnet.png

Immunity: J, K

Personality: Calm, Feminine, Shy

Other: He would never be a leader, as he's too weak. He loves eating honey, and will freak out if you hide the honey where he can't see it.

@mhiahia

Name: Elsi

Picture: Elsiklein.thumb.jpg.2f243564da92722766fb4dfefd85c850.jpg

Immunity: H, G

Personality: dominant, challenging, clingy

Other: Loves the cold (will climb into the freezer if she has the opportunity), hates warmth.

Nichelings carrying offspring:

Nichelings with cubs:

Use this form to enter your nicheling for breeding:

Name:

Picture:

Immunity:

Personality:

Other:

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

33 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

Name: Sinsicle

Picture:

Immunity: H, J

Personality: Sassy, obedient, protective over potato chips

Other: If you make her mad, all your hats and chips are gone. It's her own way of punishing you.

2 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

alrighty

I added her and drew a picture of her on the corner of a paper so I can mix her with a male to make what I think would be the offspring. It will not be perfect, cause I haven't had many genetics classes, but it will be kinda good.

2 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

Name: Halfglance

Picture:

Immunity: A, D

Personality: Playful, skittish

Other: Dislikes people touching his ears

2 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

Name: Elsi

Picture:

Immunity: H, G

Personality: dominant, challenging, clingy

Other: Loves the cold (will climb into the freezer if she has the opportunity), hates warmth.

I'll draw their pictures real quick.

Do the owners get to choose who they breed with? I feel like going really in-depth on my nichelings character traits and good potential matches for them😅

1 minute ago, mhiahia said:

Do the owners get to choose who they breed with? I feel like going really in-depth on my nichelings character traits and good potential matches for them😅

yes, if both owners agree then they breed

Here's Halfglance:

He's a very sweet boy, playful and affectionate. For some reason he dislikes it when people pet his ears, but he has never shown any form of aggression towards others. His perfect match would probably consist of an equally outgoing and friendly female, ideally one that is a bit more grounded than he is. This doesn't necessarily have to apply though - he can sire multiple litters, as long as the owners think he's a good match.

Half.thumb.jpg.c6cdec36f2228d9fc7d1dc23beae6e2e.jpg

• Paw up 1
  • Love 3

Here's Elsi. The picture was taken when she was six months old, she has since grown older (she's now three and a half years old).

Elsiklein.thumb.jpg.2f243564da92722766fb4dfefd85c850.jpg

As you can see her right paw is crippled - this isn't genetic. She got into an accident when she was still quite young (she somehow managed to have a bookshelf fall on top of her). Luckily she survived it, the growth in this leg just stopped.

She is quite a dominant one - not overly aggressive but bossy towards others. It got a whole lot better after Halfglance joined us. Now she just reserves certain rights for herself, like eating first or sleeping on the cozier bed. Apart from that she is very clingy and cuddly.

A potential mate would need to fit her standards (Halfglance doesn't). He should probably also be a confident nicheling, (but what do I know, maybe she likes soft boys) just not too challenging. Ideally he has some sort of horns and a nice eye colour (blue, purple, orange, green).

(She has recessive dots, so her cubs could have patterns)

• Love 3

518511763_Image3.thumb.JPG.b48c296e6b7c08b4f40ed783d58da0f2.JPG

This is Floo. He's a male.

Quite shy and usually sticks to himself. Very lethargic, he likes to sleep in the sun all day. Being a toxic body creature, he has a very bright coat which attracts birds and other predators. He almost got pick up by one when he was a baby, so he's always looking out for those even though he's too big now. Sometimes his green fur can attract unwanted females. He just wants a lady who he can share his sunny perch with. (Maybe another toxic bodied creature?)

Traits include: Toxic body, one nimble fingers, one velvet paw 

• Eek! 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

I added her and drew a picture of her on the corner of a paper so I can mix her with a male to make what I think would be the offspring. It will not be perfect, cause I haven't had many genetics classes, but it will be kinda good.

1 hour ago, Green the gene maker said:

@Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy, just wanted to notify u

What if when two nichelings breed others can also help to create a litter? Well, if they WANT to?

20 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

Quite shy and usually sticks to himself. Very lethargic, he likes to sleep in the sun all day. Being a toxic body creature, he has a very bright coat which attracts birds and other predators. He almost got pick up by one when he was a baby, so he's always looking out for those even though he's too big now. Sometimes his green fur can attract unwanted females. He just wants a lady who he can share his sunny perch with. (Maybe another toxic bodied creature?)

This is literally the most adorable being I've ever seen. The drawing, his character, the colours, his name...I haven't stopped thinking about him. This is the purest and best thing in the world right now. I love him. I would protect him from a killer bearyena with my bare hands.

19 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

What if when two nichelings breed others can also help to create a litter? Well, if they WANT to?

yas

38 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

Can u please actually use the form, sorry, but it's easier to put him up for breeding if You do use it, thanks and sorry again.

• Paw up 1

8 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Which party initiates the "coupling"? Is it like in the real world, where the owner of the female chooses the male?

yes, and if the owner of the male agrees- wait I have work to do, why am I on here?

6 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

Name: Floo

Picture: 

image.png.bcd77656fb866722331c8d260147d658.png

Immunity: F and E

Personality: Shy, lethargic, nervus

Other: Likes to lay in the sun and sleep all day

1 minute ago, Green the gene maker said:

wait I have work to do, why am I on here?

How does everyone have something to do when I'm on and whenever I'm asleep people are apparently partying on here. Anyway, have as much fun as possible doing your work.

Just now, mhiahia said:

How does everyone have something to do when I'm on and whenever I'm asleep people are apparently partying on here. Anyway, have as much fun as possible doing your work.

same here, just about one more hour then i'm done, see u then!

• Paw up 1