Stray Fawn Community

β€‹πŸΎβ€‹ Green's Breeding Center β€‹πŸΎβ€‹

On 4/15/2020 at 10:52 PM, FireXspotted said:

Name: Moon(star)

Pictures: Art made byΒ @dolanx1228

25C14F4B-1504-40BB-980C-E092EC90EFC6.thumb.jpeg.5a9506ef1f9929c3138258b57c9280a8.jpeg2CF02406-024E-4CC2-85D1-70EE96A875A9.jpeg.2afeaf3c002958a685565d162770aed0.jpegC687CF88-FB6A-43B8-B300-26AE54D9B7EF.jpeg.881258d9441f9d9057d309981cf0e8c3.jpegImmunity:Β C,D

Personality:wise,leader

Other: Loves water and fishing

please use one picture (middle would be best) soΒ I can just copy paste, it makes it a lot faster and a lot easier, thanks!

• Paw up 1

On 4/13/2020 at 5:21 AM, Green the gene maker said:

Name: Waspnet

Picture:

Immunity: J, K

Personality: Calm, Feminine, Shy

Other: He would never be a leader, as he's too weak. He loves eating honey, and will freak out if you hide the honey where he can't see it.

Β 

Waspnet.png

• 3 weeks later...

@Clover

You can choose what male you would like to breed Zoxxi with. (if you want to do this anymore, if not, just say so and i'll take zoxxi off)

@mhiahia

Please choose what to do with the cubs. (if you don't want to choose, i'll just send them to the adoption center!)

also please tell me if you want to breed Elsi again at all. (cubs would probably be grown by now!)

8 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

@Clover

You can choose what male you would like to breed Zoxxi with. (if you want to do this anymore, if not, just say so and i'll take zoxxi off)

@mhiahia

Please choose what to do with the cubs. (if you don't want to choose, i'll just send them to the adoption center!)

also please tell me if you want to breed Elsi again at all. (cubs would probably be grown by now!)

Sorry that it took me so long to answer, I kinda forgot about this. I'll send the cubs to the adoption center and I'm considering to breed Elsi with Waspnet, if his owner agrees.

10 hours ago, mhiahia said:

Sorry that it took me so long to answer, I kinda forgot about this. I'll send the cubs to the adoption center and I'm considering to breed Elsi with Waspnet, if his owner agrees.

Β 

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

ye

Β