Stray Fawn Community

The Wölfin Region [Pokemon SIM]

Spoopy

On 5/8/2020 at 12:59 PM, Green the gene maker said:

She dug through her bag, looking for her pokeballs.

You take out a pokeball.

Toss it?

On 5/8/2020 at 1:03 PM, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

I pause for a moment. "Anasinai." 

"Anasinai." Kindle mumbles.

-TYO

On 5/8/2020 at 4:26 PM, Aetherskye said:

“Hi.” I say back

"Is there something you need?"

-TYO

2 hours ago, A A A A A A said:

"Anasinai." Kindle mumbles.

-TYO

"That's the name, taming's my game." I say with a smile as I take my tophat off. I then offer for the firefight to sniff the hat, just so that they know my smell.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 3:29 AM, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"That's the name, taming's my game." I say with a smile as I take my tophat off. I then offer for the firefight to sniff the hat, just so that they know my smell.

Wildfire sniffs it before grabbing it and running a bit away. He stood, seeming to wait for something.

-TYO

On 5/19/2020 at 6:06 AM, Green said:

yes

The pokeball bumped the Wavesoar on the head and the Wavesoar disappeared into the pokeball. You waited a moment before there a CLICK from the pokeball.

You caught a male Wavesoar! Would you like to name it?

Just now, A A A A A A said:

The pokeball bumped the Wavesoar on the head and the Wavesoar disappeared into the pokeball. You waited a moment before there a CLICK from the pokeball.

You caught a male Wavesoar! Would you like to name it?

Yes please, I would like to name it foam.

4 hours ago, A A A A A A said:

Wildfire sniffs it before grabbing it and running a bit away. He stood, seeming to wait for something.

-TYO

I get up and take a step towards them. "If I have to chase you, may I choose the direction?"

On 5/5/2020 at 3:08 PM, Zixvir said:

everbody check their pokedex because it goes more in depth into descriptions and has useful information that could allow a new stratagy.

seriously, the pokedex is in your pm's and  goes more in depth than the short description you get when you see or catch a pokemon in the wild or get it some other way

On 5/4/2020 at 1:39 PM, A A A A A A said:

You go into the other room where your aunt and cousin are waiting.

"There you are." Your cousin smiles.

-TYO

can I just not say anything

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/1/2020 at 1:26 PM, Zixvir said:

brrring brrring, your pokedex is ringing

"Ah- I might need that hat back soon." Anasinai looked down at her pokedex, and y'know- took the call. She also do be staring at the firefight- Because she actually does need her tophat-

On 9/3/2020 at 5:12 AM, Foxy Kaza said:

"Ah- I might need that hat back soon." Anasinai looked down at her pokedex, and y'know- took the call. She also do be staring at the firefight- Because she actually does need her tophat-

ah you picked up the phone,  ok now for @Water bottle @Foxy Kaza @Aetherskye @~Howling Meadows~ @gamingcookie and @A A A A A A to get on the phone

3 hours ago, Zixvir said:

ah you picked up the phone,  ok now for @Water bottle @Foxy Kaza @Aetherskye @~Howling Meadows~ @gamingcookie and @A A A A A A to get on the phone

Anasinai shall just watch the little screen for a bit. And uh- crouch down and reach her hand out towards the firefight a bit. "May I please have my hat back..?"