Stray Fawn Community

The Wölfin Region [Pokemon SIM]

Spoopy

• 2 weeks later...

If I prepared for this SIM, it would be going on now but I wasn't

I'll be making the day actions now

And @Zixvir I've seen your pokemon and the players will be able to see the pokemon in the wild :)

• Paw up 1

@Green the gene maker

Sunny - Leaftune

You're awaken by a loud bark. You leap out of your bed and to your feet. You look for the source of the bark and you see your father's Stalkin, Mouse. It hands you a pokeball before running to your balcony and jumping on the railing.

-Follow Mouse

-Release the pokemon from the pokeball

-Go back to sleep

-Get changed

-Explore around your room

@Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy

Stormy - Waveridge

The sounds of the raging waves awake you. You complate about getting up or not but you decide to get up. The calls of Sandwings come from outside, they sound frightened. But their calls became distant as a Wavesoar lands by your window. It has a collar and a little backpack, awww that's cute.

-Open your window

-Shoo the Wavesoar away

-Go back to sleep

-Get changed

-Explore your room

@Aetherskye

Snowy - Blizzardwind

You wake up and shiver, someone must have came inside or something because the cold soon disappeared. You hear talking in the other room but you can't hear what they're talking about. It's still dark out but you know it's morning.

-Go into the other room

- Get changed

-Explore your room

-Go back to sleep

@~Howling Meadows~

Stormy - Waveridge

You awake from a punch in the stomach from your older sister, Daisy. You hold your stomach as your sister laughs as if she saw someone get hit in the face.

"Mom wants you upstairs in 10 minutes." She says before running off to her room.

-Get changed

-Explore your room

-Go back to sleep

-Go upstairs

@gamingcookie

Snowy - Blizzardwind

The sound of the wind awakes you and you get up and turn on a light. The light blinds you for a moment. You hear a knock on your door and it makes you jump.

"Get ready we're heading to town soon!" Your aunt calls through the door.

-Get changed

-Explore your room

-Go back to sleep

-Look outside

45 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

Stormy - Waveridge

The sounds of the raging waves awake you. You complate about getting up or not but you decide to get up. The calls of Sandwings come from outside, they sound frightened. But their calls became distant as a Wavesoar lands by your window. It has a collar and a little backpack, awww that's cute.

-Open your window

-Shoo the Wavesoar away

-Go back to sleep

-Get changed

-Explore your room

I uhh- Open the window. I'd like to make some non-human friends today.

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

You explore around your room.

You find a scrapbook that you and your mother made when you were younger.

Take it?

47 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

You throw on clothes that match and are clean. You look at yourself in your mirror and strike a pose!

-Explore your room

-Go back to sleep

-Go upstairs

35 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

I uhh- Open the window. I'd like to make some non-human friends today.

You open the window and the Wavesoar flys in and lands on your floor. It tries to clean and dry it's feathers to the best you can. Soon it opens its backpack and takes out a letter and gives it to you.

Read it?

1 minute ago, A A A A A A said:

Take it?

Ye! 
(Also, I might make some Pokémon, I’ll pm them to you if I do. You can use them or not.)

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Ye! 
(Also, I might make some Pokémon, I’ll pm them to you if I do. You can use them or not.)

You take it, maybe when you're feeling like remembering your mother, you can look through it.

-Go into the other room

- Get changed

-Explore your room

-Go back to sleep

5 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

why did my sister punch me in the stomach anyway ;-;

You look through your room and you find a picture of your brother.

Take it?

Just now, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

yes.

You take the picture, maybe you'll bump into your brother one day.

-Explore your room

-Go back to sleep

-Go upstairs

1 minute ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

hMMmM..

You go upstairs where your mother is waiting. Instead of her usual frown, she has a smile on her face.

"I have a surprise for you!" She exclaims.

-Type your response

21 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

You open the window and the Wavesoar flys in and lands on your floor. It tries to clean and dry it's feathers to the best you can. Soon it opens its backpack and takes out a letter and gives it to you.

Read it?

Sure. It's giving me something, why not play along?

8 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

You take the picture, maybe you'll bump into your brother one day.

-Explore your room

-Go back to sleep

-Go upstairs

(I- I feel like this family has problems. Or the brother just is Pokémon training lol.)

• Eek! 1

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

(I- I feel like this family has problems. Or the brother just is Pokémon training lol.)

I think something happened to the brother and the sister is a brat--

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Sure. It's giving me something, why not play along?

You take it and open it.

As you read it, a smile appears on your face. You notice the Wavesoar gets excited as well.

It was from the pokemon professor of this region, Professor Maple! You now realized that the Wavesoar must the professor's.

The Wavesoar takes out three pokeballs and each one has a piece of colored paper taped onto it.

You choose the one who you guess is the plant pokemon(since it had a green piece of colored paper) and you give the Wavesoar a pet on the head. The Wavesoar takes the other two pokeballs and flys out of your window.

-Go back to sleep

-Get changed

-Explore your room

-Go upstairs

7 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Wassup peeps.

You peek into the other room and see your father talking to a tall man who's wearing clothing for Blizzardwind's weather and climate. Your father notices you but says nothing, the man doesn't notice you.

-Get changed

-Go back to sleep

-Walk over to them

Just now, A A A A A A said:

Walk over to them

I’m the kind of person who wears their pajamas all day— and won’t change for visitor, they come to my house, they deal with me.

1 minute ago, A A A A A A said:

You take it and open it.

As you read it, a smile appears on your face. You notice the Wavesoar gets excited as well.

It was from the pokemon professor of this region, Professor Maple! You now realized that the Wavesoar must the professor's.

The Wavesoar takes out three pokeballs and each one has a piece of colored paper taped onto it.

You choose the one who you guess is the plant pokemon(since it had a green piece of colored paper) and you give the Wavesoar a pet on the head. The Wavesoar takes the other two pokeballs and flys out of your window.

-Go back to sleep

-Get changed

-Explore your room

-Go upstairs

Get changed and then secure anything I can with me-- I don't know if this pokemon is hyper.

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I’m the kind of person who wears their pajamas all day— and won’t change for visitor, they come to my house, they deal with me.

SAME-

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

You walk over and the man turns his head to look at you. A smile appeared on his face and he turned fully towards you.

"You must be Opa!" The man extends his hand for a handshake, "I'm Professor Maple!"

-TYO

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Get changed and then secure anything I can with me-- I don't know if this pokemon is hyper.

You get changed and secure anything that you can with you.

-Go back to sleep

-Explore your room

-Go upstairs