Stray Fawn Community

Is anyone here part of the LGBT+?

jaxpsylla

Wanted to see if anyone else here is part of the LGBT+ community! If so, how do you identify? 

For anyone curious, I am transgender (ftm) and pansexual! I use he/him and ey/eir/em pronouns bc they feel right to me. 

Please don't disrespect people's identities here, I want this topic to be safe for anyone. Even if you're straight or cis and just want to stop by to say hi.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

6 hours ago, Finnwinter said:

Wanted to see if anyone else here is part of the LGBT+ community! If so, how do you identify? 

For anyone curious, I am transgender (ftm) and pansexual! I use he/him and ey/eir/em pronouns bc they feel right to me. 

Please don't disrespect people's identities here, I want this topic to be safe for anyone. Even if you're straight or cis and just want to stop by to say hi.

i'm Transmasculine + Demi-homoromantic Asexual ^^  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I think at least half are?

Goggles

Renio

Lazukii

Clover

Wikipedia

Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy

RainbowTheAlbinoServal

CanDLinkZz?

(Silver)

(I'm sorry if I didn't mention someone. I feel like I forgot someone)

Spacecat (aro/ace)

hey ik that all of these people have stated that theyre lgbt before but putting their names all on a targeted thread for it may not be a good idea if they aren't out yet

• Like 3

demi-Aro(I think that's a thing. I'm not huge into LGBT+) but still mostly Aro/ace 

(Since it's like 'If I like someone, I like someone. But it's gonna be a long while of knowing eachother.')

Any pronouns to avoid confusion. Because Aether goes by she/her but Evil Aether goes by any and all pronouns.

• Like 1

I might be ace or even aro but I'm not sure, since I've never really felt the need to figure that stuff out. Maybe I'm just a late bloomer, since I have the mental capacity of a six year old who's mildly dead inside.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

I may be the only cis, straight person here... help

I consider myself straight until proven otherwise. (I know a lot of people don't like to be assumed like this but I don't mind it)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sky said:

Well, it being the internet-- and a small forum away from all the 'Karens' who use religion as an excuse to be homophobic/lgbtq+phobic on fb and twitter-- of course there are going to be a lot here.

Also not saying anything bad abt religion or anything, there are just some idiots who do that.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Well, it being the internet-- and a small forum away from all the 'Karens' who use religion as an excuse to be homophobic/lgbtq+phobic on fb and twitter-- of course there are going to be a lot here.

Also not saying anything bad abt religion or anything, there are just some idiots who do that.

It doesn't even make sense from a religious standpoint since sins are supposed to be forgiven

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

It doesn't even make sense from a religious standpoint since sins are supposed to be forgiven

I mean, I'd like to comment on the million things they do wrong but... That would probably be against forum rules and start drama etc. but it makes me cringe every single time.

54 minutes ago, Sky said:

50 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

I consider myself straight until proven otherwise. (I know a lot of people don't like to be assumed like this but I don't mind it)

49 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Us LGBTQ peeps shall overpower y'all--

RUN-

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As my rank states-Im your local useless lesbian. Also a demi-girl, now THAT took a long time to figure out, was having a crisis for four years.

I remember one day my dad was like 'so, got any boys you like?' and i just said 'i am attracted to those of the female identity' 

then he just said 'i dont care who it is, just tell me who you like, you've been smiling more than two times a day now and its freaking me out' 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Clover said:

As my rank states-Im your local useless lesbian. Also a demi-girl, now THAT took a long time to figure out, was having a crisis for four years.

I remember one day my dad was like 'so, got any boys you like?' and i just said 'i am attracted to those of the female identity' 

then he just said 'i dont care who it is, just tell me who you like, you've been smiling more than two times a day now and its freaking me out' 

That's so wholesome :')

now I need to find out what demigirl means

30 minutes ago, Clover said:

Your dad is so supportive. Or at least he's more supportive than a lot of parents.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Clover said:

Yes. Also, you are not useless, you are a unique part of our little group family that we love and will die for-

8 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

That's so wholesome :')

now I need to find out what demigirl means

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

Someone who identifies as female but not completely

5 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

Thanks for explaining

When I realize that a term I haven't found the meaning for might explain me-

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Yes. Also, you are not useless, you are a unique part of our little group family that we love and will die for-

When I realize that a term I haven't found the meaning for might explain me-

I get that

I thought i might be trans for a long time, but the thing was that i didnt really care what people called me. Im a girl to you? Cool awesome. Boy? Sure, Im wearing a sports jersey anyway. 

But yeah, it was confusing.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Finnwinter said:

ey/eir/em pronouns bc they feel right to me.

Ok so, sorry if this sounds disrespectful or anything, it's not meant to be. I just ask questions a lot. ^^'

Was there like a thought process behind it or was it just like a sudden strike of inspiration? just wondering if there is meaning for it (If so you don't have to explain if you don't want to.) Just curious. 

Also are there possessives of these? if so, which one? (Like her is the possessive of she.) or is it common sense for which one it is. It probably sounds like I just spat out a bunch of gibberish, I tried. 

32 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

A weird, odd, quirky family, but yes, we would die for you.

Just now, Clover said:

You didn't have to say it like that on a thread like this, but-good for you

They're calling skysplash--- oh no- their going to rebel.

• Like 1