Stray Fawn Community

Is anyone here part of the LGBT+?

jaxpsylla

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

I- What?

There's a mini family here. (Flower, Clover, Fawncat, and I)

(Fawncat is mother-)

As a whole forum we are kinda a family :3 or atleast that's how it feels for me.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

26 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

As a whole forum we are kinda a family :3 or atleast that's how it feels for me.

This forum is my secret home/friendgroup/underwaterkindomofeternaldarkness that none of my irl friends know about

8 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

hey ik that all of these people have stated that theyre lgbt before but putting their names all on a targeted thread for it may not be a good idea if they aren't out yet

I'm sorry. I didn't think people would mind. Or that all of them would see the thread, but speaking for someone is probably not good on principle.

1 hour ago, Bucket Friend said:

This forum is my secret home/friendgroup/underwaterkindomofeternaldarkness that none of my irl friends know about

Same >:) 

• Eek! 1

It's really nice to see that y'all can have a nice, friendly discussion about gender :)
As for me, I think I'm cis, straight. Though the whole demigirl topic sounds interesting, need to read more about that ^^ 

• Like 10
  • Eek! 3

11 hours ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I think at least half are?

Goggles

Oh good god, I don’t want to be apart of this. I hate myself enough for not being cisgender or heretosexual. I’m not even out of the closet to a dozen people yet and my entire conservative family would probably disown me if I told my grandmother.

That being said, non-binary omnisexual. I think I’m starting to lean a little bit towards demiboy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

18 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Oh good god, I don’t want to be apart of this. I hate myself enough for not being cisgender or heretosexual. I’m not even out of the closet to a dozen people yet and my entire conservative family would probably disown me if I told my grandmother.

That being said, non-binary omnisexual. I think I’m starting to lean a little bit towards demiboy.

You can take your time, we understand. Though my parents didn't give two hecks about it, a lot of other people in my life were horribly unnaccepting. When I was 14 I nearly died after a, um...experience that's probably too graphic for the forums. 

Basically, maybe wait until you move out to tell anyone? If I remember right, you're still under 18, which means that your family disowning you could certainly lead to them kicking you out. If you have a house first, then they can't kick you out. You can do pretty much anything when you're an adult, don't have to worry about your dumb family.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Ok so, sorry if this sounds disrespectful or anything, it's not meant to be. I just ask questions a lot. ^^'

Was there like a thought process behind it or was it just like a sudden strike of inspiration? just wondering if there is meaning for it (If so you don't have to explain if you don't want to.) Just curious. 

Also are there possessives of these? if so, which one? (Like her is the possessive of she.) or is it common sense for which one it is. It probably sounds like I just spat out a bunch of gibberish, I tried. 

It took me a while to figure out if those pronouns fit me, but basically i was creating a character with those pronouns and began to wonder what it would be like to have them myself. I thought about it for a long time and im just now starting to use them. They may not even be the right ones for me, im not sure yet, but until i figure that out i wanted to try them.

Ey/em/eir pronouns are kinda like they/them/their, but without the "th" at the beginning. Ey would be used in like "ey were sitting down", em would be used in like "i was walking with em", and eir would be like "that's eir lunch". Hope that clears some things up.

• Like 2
  • Paw up 2

6 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

demi-Aro(I think that's a thing. I'm not huge into LGBT+) but still mostly Aro/ace 

(Since it's like 'If I like someone, I like someone. But it's gonna be a long while of knowing eachother.')

Any pronouns to avoid confusion. Because Aether goes by she/her but Evil Aether goes by any and all pronouns.

may i ask what demi-aro means? ive never heard of that before.

50 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Im sorry you were mentioned in this topic without your permission, but im glad you could tell us about yourself anyways.

• Like 1

I'm bisexual, leaning into the two and more part of bisexuality. I know that you could call that pan, but I like bi more.

Also, I'm generally not attracted to traditional masculinity (y'know, that macho stuff) no matter the gender, which is why I tend to like girls the most.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 5:21 PM, mhiahia said:

I'm bisexual, leaning into the two and more part of bisexuality. I know that you could call that pan, but I like bi more.

Also, I'm generally not attracted to traditional masculinity (y'know, that macho stuff) no matter the gender, which is why I tend to like girls the most.

I agree with you there. I tend to be attracted to more androgynous looking people, though not always. Honestly still not sure. Mostly just anyone who isn’t like SUPER traditionally masculine or feminine I guess

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

I’m asexual, and possibly aro, or maybe panromantic? And like some other people on this thread, I’m more attracted to androgynous looking people. like I’m not really attracted to, like, really traditionally masculine or feminine people

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 4:45 AM, Finnwinter said:

Wanted to see if anyone else here is part of the LGBT+ community! If so, how do you identify? 

For anyone curious, I am transgender (ftm) and pansexual! I use he/him and ey/eir/em pronouns bc they feel right to me. 

Please don't disrespect people's identities here, I want this topic to be safe for anyone. Even if you're straight or cis and just want to stop by to say hi.

Yes I am, I'm poly and ace :3

• Like 1

I'm a cis, straight female. But I find it so awesome you guys are so accepting and inclusive of each other, because where I live it is hard to find people as great as you guys when it comes to your gender identity and sexuality. Even though I'm not directly apart of the community, I'm definitely proud to be an ally and a big supporter!

Keep being yourselves guys, because it's great in my eyes. Psst, Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post here, because I'm not in the community. But I'd still like to share my encouraging words. Love ya'!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

wow i didn't see this sooner!
I'm a nonbinary lesbian (bisexual tho) and i've been figuring out my gender for a while, then i decided they/them just feels right for me. I've always been bi from the start but i've recently discovered that i'm not romantically attracted to those of the male identity ha 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 11:31 AM, CanDLinkZz said:

i

honestly dont know what i am, but i consider myself female ^^

im only twelve, i have time--

This thread is loooong gone, but this clearly isn't accurate anymore--

ahem ahem, the li'l thing under mah name

Still a demigirl though. I just don't like being called a 'she' anymore. Physically feels weird.

• Like 1

I don’t know how I never saw this, but I still don’t know my exact sexuality or gender identity.

But right now, I know that I’m definitely asexual. But as for romantic feelings... I’ve only ever had crushes on girls (then again I’ve only had two crushes). But I do think that Markiplier and Ethan (Crankgameplays)are hot lol. I wouldn’t call myself pan, since that’s more depending on personality. Currently, I feel as though I like women the most, I also would like non binary people but it’d have to be very specific and my type. I have nothing against them, I’m just very picky. And men the least. Maybe not at all, since I could never imagine myself marrying a guy. I have nothing against straight people (I’ll get to that later), I just can’t see myself getting married to a dude. The thought disgusts me, for myself. If other people marry a man, I don’t care. I’m happy for them. But I’m only 13 so I still have a long time.

Now for gender... that’s pretty hard. I’m pretty sure I’m a demigirl or cis. Still figuring that out. Since I don’t feel like I’m completely feminine.

now, this might be controversial, so if someone tells me to delete this part I will, but, I don’t understand why some lgbt people hate straight people. They say that being gay is better and that straights suck (I know it’s only some lgbt people). But like, that’s literally what they were doing. You are allowed to hate homophobic people, but not straight people. They either say that straights suck and should all be gay, or just assume that they’re all Karens and Chads. Which is completely wrong. 

Anyways, I know this is dead but I don’t care.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 3