Stray Fawn Community

Is anyone here part of the LGBT+?

jaxpsylla

Ok, since it's the last day of pride month, I'm coming out

On 4/15/2020 at 7:26 PM, Living in a bucket said:

I might be ace or even aro but I'm not sure, since I've never really felt the need to figure that stuff out. Maybe I'm just a late bloomer, since I have the mental capacity of a six year old who's mildly dead inside.

Sooo... I was right. I'm definitely ace. I don't have the romantic attraction part figured out yet, but it's definitely not a normal amount since I'm not sure if I've ever had a crush. Also weirdly enough I also seem to experience little to no aestethic attraction when it comes to humans. Like I can recognize that someone is conventionally beautiful but I rarely get any sort of pleasure from staring at a human and would rather just be looking at anything else

I'm also taking archery lessons, which means I might become an arrow-ace, which will be helpful in invading Danmark

On 4/15/2020 at 7:28 PM, Sky said:

I may be the only cis, straight person here... help

I'm sorry Sky, you're the token straight person. It's okay though, we still love you also there's nothing wrong with being cis and straight and you shouldn't feel bad for it because you're still an unique person in many other ways

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Living in a bucket said:

Sooo... I was right. I'm definitely ace. I don't have the romantic attraction part figured out yet, but it's definitely not a normal amount since I'm not sure if I've ever had a crush. Also weirdly enough I also seem to experience little to no aestethic attraction when it comes to humans. Like I can recognize that someone is conventionally beautiful but I rarely get any sort of pleasure from staring at a human and would rather just be looking at anything else

I'm also taking archery lessons, which means I might become an arrow-ace, which will be helpful in invading Danmark

I'm sorry Sky, you're the token straight person. It's okay though, we still love you also there's nothing wrong with being cis and straight and you shouldn't feel bad for it because you're still an unique person in many other ways

YOOOOOOO WELCOME TO THE CLUB 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Living in a bucket said:

YOOO IM PROUD OF YOU!!

• Thanks 1

gonna come out for the 500th time just to keep things clear

im a lesbian somewhere on the asexual spectrum (as in sexual attraction, i very much feel romantic attraction) but honestly ive just given up on gender at this point. like ive always preferred male terms (sir/mr instead of maam/miss etc) but if someone calls me 'she' i am completely okay with that, i just use he/him most of the time because ive gotten so used to it (i actually use she/her the most irl but he/him the most online) i wear suits to formal gatherings though and its very funny to watch people look at me like they've never seen someone whos not a cis man in a suit before

idk man i just love women. besides the few times i'll look at a fictional man and go 'hmmm 😳' and its usually one with nice eyelashes

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Living in a bucket said:

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

Hey, why not?

So, I'm aromantic/asexual

Also non-binary of some flavour

Demigirl seems to work alright

Agender could work though, idk

Still very much cool with she/her though

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Living in a bucket said:

YOO SAME I THINK ALSO IM AGENDER AND I LOVE GIRLS 👍

• Like 2

This topic has been brought to my attention, and therefore I'm telling the story of me finding myself until now, ahem. 

I started out as a straight female, about when i was 7 I thought "mmm girls", then a week later "oh- I have a crush on a boy and a girl." then I thought, "ew boys." then when i was 8, "screw gender, I am a them. And i don't care the gender or pronouns just someone date me, ill date more than one person too." then when I was 10 I thought "am man, still date anyone and multiple." and then i thought that for awhile until I came across Xenogender and Neopronouns, earlier this year I was he/they/ey :) and now it's he/static (and others) there are so many other Xenogenders that I identify with (like cathender, clowngender, ghostgender, mistgender, etc)   

I'm finding new pronouns everyday,,, soon I'll have all the pronouns /j

• Like 2

Just now, vesper staticself said:

This topic has been brought to my attention, and therefore I'm telling the story of me finding myself until now, ahem. 

I started out as a straight female, about when i was 7 I thought "mmm girls", then a week later "oh- I have a crush on a boy and a girl." then I thought, "ew boys." then when i was 8, "screw gender, I am a them. And i don't care the gender or pronouns just someone date me, ill date more than one person too." then when I was 10 I thought "am man, still date anyone and multiple." and then i thought that for awhile until I came across Xenogender and Neopronouns, earlier this year I was he/they/ey :) and now it's he/static (and others) there are so many other Xenogenders that I identify with (like cathender, clowngender, ghostgender, mistgender, etc)   

I'm finding new pronouns everyday,,, soon I'll have all the pronouns /j

I'm also gay, still polyamours though

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, polly said:

everyone already knows but guess ill come out lmao

im nonbinary agender xenogender ace demi lesbian :))

pronounfluid and ambimorous too

• Like 1

Gender apathy/gender apathetic may be a relevant label to look into for that?  As opposed to, say, agender, which carries more of an active "nope, not got/don't want one of those gender things" vibe to it, imo, but could also be a term to consider/use when looking for other people with similar feelings and experiences.

On 6/30/2022 at 4:13 PM, Living in a bucket said:

That's awesome! I'm glad people came back to this thread to talk about their identities and come out, I'm proud of all of you! As for the quote above, have you looked into demi-romantic? I'm asexual as well but have trouble finding romantic attraction, (even though I am dating someone) and I figured demi-romantic works for me! There's also terms like gray-romantic that might work? It's totally okay to experiment, and romantic/sexual attraction is not for everyone. 

Happy late Pride month!

• Like 1

I'd also like to say that my identities have changed since I made this topic! I am now non-binary (but still transmasc), gay, asexual, and my pronouns are he/ey/ve! 

• Like 1

...I'm still very much cis and very much straight lol. Is it rude to say that I'm proud of that? but yeah I've crushed on 90% of the guys I've ever met that are my age jhgajldjkl. I even have a list on imdb of hot men actors

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

...I'm still very much cis and very much straight lol. Is it rude to say that I'm proud of that? but yeah I've crushed on 90% of the guys I've ever met that are my age jhgajldjkl. I even have a list on imdb of hot men actors

I never had a crush but for now, i'm your buddy 

• Like 2